WRGPT signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
    And the 9d hits the turn. There were 2 callers of a $5k flop bet.... I wonder if anyone is sitting AK to someones KQ....
    Well one guy shoved and the other two folded. Oh well..... now on to the redraw...

Hopefully I can catch a hand now.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Well one guy shoved and the other two folded. Oh well..... now on to the redraw...

Hopefully I can catch a hand now.
      With 10BB, your range should be wide ...

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        With 10BB, your range should be wide ...
        True, but I still have to use position, unless I get a Premium Hand. At this point I may push with QJ suited.
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Redraw complete and I get the BB. Dealt Q4suited.. Likely going to have to find a better opportunity.

Comment

Redraw complete and I get the BB. Dealt Q4suited.. Likely going to have to find a better opportunity.
            Depends ... if the CO, button or SB raise/steal, and you're heads up ... could be a decent spot.

Comment

• I will at least be waiting to see what the action to me is before I type my action email. Tired of typing fold....

Comment

• well there are 2 limpers so far to the CO. Interesting to see what happens.

Comment

• 4 Limpers to me.... First hand of a re-draw, I just dont feel comfortable pushing here. Gonna check.

I mean 5 limpers to me.... I checked the flop was a complete whiff......
                  Last edited by baldgriff; 01-31-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Totally Card dead!

Comment

• Just folded A-8 off in middle position (everyone before me had folded). Blinds are 1000-2000 I'm at 60k and the big stack at the table (270k) was on the button. I had in mind to raise to 6k, but didn't want to play something that marginal against him. Bad move?

eh, now that I've typed it out I'm happier with my fold.
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Just folded A-8 off in middle position (everyone before me had folded). Blinds are 1000-2000 I'm at 60k and the big stack at the table (270k) was on the button. I had in mind to raise to 6k, but didn't want to play something that marginal against him. Bad move?

eh, now that I've typed it out I'm happier with my fold.
                        LOL. Funny how people think differently. I had A-8 offsuit in early position and limped in. Thankfully it was folded around to the BB, who checked.

Flop was K-J-7 rainbow. He checks. I think I want to get out of this with a little something and bet $5000. He folded.

I'm up over $73K now.
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• I guess I could have limped. Didn't even really think about it. I felt like my 6k raise would be like donating 10% of my stack post flop.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I'm stuck right in front of the three biggest stacks at my table. When I saw A-8, I impulsively limped. After that my thought was, "Crap, one of those guys is going to call and this hand could go horribly wrong being out of position. Thankfully, I was able get about $7K out of the hand.
                            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Yeah limping from early position is something that can usually be punished.

Comment

• Just woke up with AK off...... looks like Im going to be pushing my $16k into the pot. We shall see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X