No announcement yet.

WRGPT signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think I do, but again, that doesn't make it right. At this point I would either want to be getting in with the best hand, or I would want to be getting in first. I wouldn't be looking to go fishing out of position.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I don't like that kicker at all even though you have suited cards. Fight another day.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        I don't like that kicker at all even though you have suited cards. Fight another day.
        Yeah, you are basically playing with 1 card and even that one is suspect because of the kicker. The only good outcome for you is that you flop 3 clubs. Two clubs has a decent chance of losing you all your money as you chase.

Comment

• I folded...

no pair no draw if I had called....
          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
            Wow, people must just be getting bored at this point. Can anyone explain teegeorge's play to me? He had nearly 50k going in!
            Yeah, that's a lot of money to commit to trying to steal the blinds.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Well, he re-raised a pre-flop bet with AQ off. I guess that's okay, maybe. Then he got a caller (not the original raiser). He had to imagine that she had a pretty nice hand in order to call that huge re-raise. And then, preemptively, he goes all in after a total miss on the flop? Uh....I'm no pro but even I would have been nervous that she had a big pocket pair, just based on the initial call she made.
              Yeah, I'm not sure what he thought they were calling him with. I guess maybe he thought they might think he had a bigger pocket pair? But even then, do you three bet the first guy so much if you have a hand you probably want to play? Maybe I put him on Jacks and am a bit wary with my 9s, but they already made that decision on pre-flop.

Comment

• In the SB now and picked up A/10 off. I have 10k and it looks like I am going to be pushing here...
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Well there were 2 limpers to me in the SB. I have Jammed with my A10 offsuit and we will see what happens.

Comment

• So I have AK offsuit in middle position. Folded to me and I raised $800. The table has been very tight. I was afraid to raise more than that as it seems every time someone raises preflop by 2-3 times the BB it gets folded around. I'm at $33K, so hopefully I can do something with this hand.

This table is absolutely crawling, as well. Very frustrating.
                    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• This hand is taking way to long for it to go well.... Im pushed and am still waiting to hear from 3 limpers if they all will call. Right now I know one caller, and the more callers the worse my chances are..

Sheesh this is dreadful.

Comment

• WOOT WOOT _ _ I survived!

Flyer folds
                        ! Milo Minderbinder folds
                        ! Pot right ($25500), flopping/dealing/drawing cards
                        ! 2 players, 1 all in
                        ! Flopped cards: 5d 5h 8c
                        ! Flopped card: 6c
                        ! Flopped card: 2h
                        +-+----------------------------+--------+--------+------+----+--------+
                        |#| Name |Bankroll| Action |Status|Pot#|Pot Size|
                        1| Heckler | 105700 | 100 |folded| | |
                        2|D Milo Minderbinder | 45800 | 900 |folded| | |
                        3| baldgriff | 0 | 11150 |all-in| | |
                        4| Sole | 90800 | 900 |folded| | |
                        5| gerdog | 24550 | 100 |folded| | |
                        6| Puma | 36650 | 100 |folded| | |
                        7|> Judy White | 82850 | 11150 | | | |
                        8| HowieC | 21300 | 100 |folded| | |
                        9| Flyer | 40300 | 900 |folded| | |
                        10| Paul Stine | 29750 | 100 |folded| | |
                        ! History of this hand:
                        ! 01/08/13 10:19:18! Dealing a new hand
                        ! 01/08/13 10:19:18! Everyone antes $100
                        ! 01/08/13 10:19:18! baldgriff blinds $400
                        ! 01/08/13 10:19:18! Sole blinds $800
                        ! 01/08/13 11:01:23! gerdog folds
                        ! 01/09/13 03:39:05! Puma folds
                        ! 01/09/13 03:39:05! Judy White calls
                        ! 01/09/13 03:39:05! HowieC folds
                        ! 01/09/13 03:39:05! Flyer calls
                        ! 01/09/13 03:39:05! Paul Stine folds
                        ! 01/09/13 03:39:05! Heckler folds
                        ! 01/09/13 09:23:50! Milo Minderbinder calls
                        ! 01/09/13 09:39:24! baldgriff raises $10250 and is all in
                        ! 01/09/13 10:33:50! Sole folds
                        ! 01/09/13 10:45:26! Judy White calls
                        ! 01/09/13 14:19:53! Flyer folds
                        ! 01/09/13 14:19:53! Milo Minderbinder folds

! 01/09/13 14:19:53! Pot right ($25500), flopping/dealing/drawing cards
                        ! 01/09/13 14:19:53! 2 players, 1 all in
                        ! 01/09/13 14:19:53! Flopped cards: 5d 5h 8c
                        ! 01/09/13 14:19:53! Flopped card: 6c
                        ! 01/09/13 14:19:53! Flopped card: 2h
                        ! Hand over, current board is: 5d 5h 8c 6c 2h
                        ! baldgriff has: Ah 10c
                        ! Judy White has: Ad 9c
                        ! baldgriff wins $25500 (net $14350) with One Pair (5 5 A 10 8)
                        |#| Name |Bankroll| Action |Status|Pot#|Pot Size|
                        1| Heckler | 105700 | | | | |
                        2| Milo Minderbinder | 45800 | | | | |
                        3|D baldgriff | 25500 | | | | |
                        4| Sole | 90800 | | | | |
                        5| gerdog | 24550 | | | | |
                        6| Puma | 36650 | | | | |
                        7|> Judy White | 82850 | | | | |
                        8| HowieC | 21300 | | | | |
                        9| Flyer | 40300 | | | | |
                        10| Paul Stine | 29750 | | | | |

Comment

• Belief in a Christian God has no bearing on the Poker Gods........ There are those in Christandom that think that playing with cards is evil.......

Comment

• So I had two callers to my A-K offsuit. Flop was 9-10-J, two of which are diamonds...no match for my A-K. First guy checked (big stack), second guy bet $1600. I called. Big stack raised $10K. Second guy folded to me. I'm guessing he has a top pair or over pair. What says the Pen, do I call. I can see losing a lot of chips or my tourney life. I hate folding my A-K, but think it might be wise.
                            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• If you want to draw to 3 outs for what is essentially a third or more of your stack - go for it... I would likely fold.

Edit to add: if you hit your K you could be dead. If you get your A you still could be dead to to pair.... I dont like the texture of the flop for you because you really only have 3 clear outs.
                              Last edited by baldgriff; 01-10-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• yeah, there really isn't a good card for you except for a Q. If he has KQ then you have 3 outs. If he has Qx then your kings are bad. Even if you hit an A you have to be worried that he has KQ and you are dead. You're donating 8k here and still will have to make a decision on the river.

Comment

Working...
                                X