Liz Hurley FF 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    So how flatulent is my team? ... very I reckon. Griswold stole 3 of my picks ... had me scrambling, and since I haven't got a clue about replacements, pretty sure I'm toast.
    Sorry, bro. I really liked my team at the end of the draft...very consistent....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      This league was won by an Australian last year. You're not toast.
      USA! USA! USA!

We will return the Hurley Cup to AMERICA!!!!

Comment

My softball teammates tell me my team is not putrid for a 14-team league.
        "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
        "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
        "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I was once tolg my play in Go (the oriental strategy game) was contemptable. This was an improvement. It had been beneath contempt.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
            So how does everyone think how Yahoo did for me? Not bad for not setting a draft list and missing all but the last 2 rds due to last minutes errands.
            I like the team, but you are very dependent on young QBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I like the team, but you are very dependent on young QBs.
              Worked out last year when I picked up Cam Newton off the FA list.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                Worked out last year when I picked up Cam Newton off the FA list.
                Lol. Never said it would not work - just stating a fact.

Comment

Rough week Gris. Not sure if Ryan can bail you out. LoL

Comment

Every single one of my players this week has scored in double digits, and I still have two left.

Guess they hate otters just that much.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I've got my TE and a 22 point cushion to hold off Wood & Brass ...

Comment

And I join one of the many fantasy owners that benched Brian Hartline yesterday. Who knew?!

That said, I can beat Johnny with a 15 point night from Brandon Marshall. Certainly not a given.
                        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                          And I join one of the many fantasy owners that benched Brian Hartline yesterday. Who knew?!

That said, I can beat Johnny with a 15 point night from Brandon Marshall. Certainly not a given.
                          If I lose this it would suck ... I did not think I'd crack the 100 point mark with my pretty awful looking team ... so to have the second highest point score and still lose would doom me to the wooden spoon I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                            No one. Hartline has hardly shown himself to be a special talent during his career, and the Dolphins' passing game had been anemic this year before yesterday.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

w00t! I finally won one, despite making the rookie mistake of leaving a bye week player active. Not that I had a viable backup for him, anyway.
                              "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                              "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                              "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                                w00t! I finally won one, despite making the rookie mistake of leaving a bye week player active. Not that I had a viable backup for him, anyway.
                                I had to play last week with a player who was listed as "out" because I didn't have a viable backup either. Luckily I had career days from some other players to make up for it. Of course this week, with a fully healthy squad I choked!

Comment

Working...
                                X