No announcement yet.

Liz Hurley FF 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing like switching out a WR that was OUT (Kenny Britt) for another WR that goes INACTIVE (Aldrick Henderson). DOH!
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
      Nothing like switching out a WR that was OUT (Kenny Britt) for another WR that goes INACTIVE (Aldrick Henderson). DOH!
      Henderson was gonna play until he had a massive collision with a teammate in warmups. It was pretty nasty.
      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Psssh you're all playing for 2nd place anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
          Psssh you're all playing for 2nd place anyway.
          You all aren't going to let the Aussie win again, are you?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            You all aren't going to let the Aussie win again, are you?
            I left 35 points on the bench last week ... got all my 50-50 decisions wrong ... and gifted Ghuda a win with only 64 points

Comment

I'm not sure what software Yahoo are using for their pop ups players notes ... but it stinks! I don't think it's flash either, so there's no excuse for it.

Comment

Sorry about that Johnny. I actually went to bed when the Bears were up 27-10 fully expecting to lose. "They're up 17. They're not going to throw for a TD." Turns out that you had to be the 2nd highest scoring team to win this week. It happens.
                "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                  Sorry about that Johnny. I actually went to bed when the Bears were up 27-10 fully expecting to lose. "They're up 17. They're not going to throw for a TD." Turns out that you had to be the 2nd highest scoring team to win this week. It happens.
                  It's not like it's gonna rob me of the title

Comment

I should change my team name to the centuries because i can't stop scoring 100 points every week.

Ghuda our showdown is this week bud.

Comment

In the parallel universe just across from this I'm 4-1

Comment

Heye, thanks for the vote of confidence!

RR, I think you have me covered. I'll be happy if I make the finals this year.

Comment

Comment

I'm still likely to lose, but Jordy Nelson has made a game of it.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

My fate comes down to Monday Night Football again

I have an 8 point lead and Demaryius Thomas versus Free Cat's Ryan Matthews

... I think I'm in trouble ... Thomas either scores 16 or zero.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                My fate comes down to Monday Night Football again

I have an 8 point lead and Demaryius Thomas versus Free Cat's Ryan Matthews

... I think I'm in trouble ... Thomas either scores 16 or zero.
                                I never know what they'll do with Mathews - It took a lot for me to get even this close to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X