X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiderdave View Post
    I'm in -- Thanks for setting this up!
    I enjoy doing it.

We have 11. Do we have 1 more junkie that wants to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      I enjoy doing it.

We have 11. Do we have 1 more junkie that wants to play?
      In. Champion to chump? anyone care to place a wager?

Comment

The Dirty Dozen for 2012 is set.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghuda View Post
          Hrmm to defend my title or not?????
          crap... I can't remember my Herald Sun password and it says my email is invalid... how did I do in the AFL league?
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            crap... I can't remember my Herald Sun password and it says my email is invalid... how did I do in the AFL league?
            Much like the Liz Hurley league - the AFL fantasy teams need constant monitoring and adjustment depending on who is playing, bye's etc etc.

It's still going, however, to answer your question - not so good.

Comment

If you expand to 14, let me know. I'm in.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Originally posted by Long John View Post
                If you expand to 14, let me know. I'm in.
                LJ, I just expanded to 14.

Folks, we are now looking for one more!

Comment

Oooo, can I play?
                  "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                  "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                  "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                    Oooo, can I play?
                    Yes! Glad to have you.

Comment

Yes! Glad to have you.
                      Thanks! I'll be the perfect rookie punching bag for you guys - I know virtually nothing about football, and even less about fantasy football, but I have recently become interested in learning about both, and this seems like a good way to dip my toe in the water. I promise to do my research, draft my team, actively manage it throughout the season, and take my beatings like a man.
                      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Comment

Thanks! I'll be the perfect rookie punching bag for you guys - I know virtually nothing about football, and even less about fantasy football, but I have recently become interested in learning about both, and this seems like a good way to dip my toe in the water. I promise to do my research, draft my team, actively manage it throughout the season, and take my beatings like a man.
                        Are you in yet? We only have 13 now. Did someone drop out?

Comment

dude, the ****in' Australian won last year... you can aim higher than this...
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Are you in yet? We only have 13 now. Did someone drop out?
                            The Bighorn Brawlers are now in!

Comment

I can only guarantee that I know less.

Comment

The Bighorn Brawlers are now in!
                                Fantastic! We now have our Fantastic Fourteen.

Comment

Working...
                                X