Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't kill Bob Dylan, Gris.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Paul: [Lighting a joint and takes a hit] Do you guys partake?
      Graeme Willy: No. Thank you.
      Ruth Buggs: I'll partake.
      Paul: Are you sure? It's pretty strong sh!t. I get it from the military. I think this is the stuff that killed Dylan.
      Graeme Willy: Bob Dylan's not dead.
      Paul: [smiles] Isn't he?

[/paul]
      ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

I'll see what I can do....

Comment

Betty Ford dies at 93. 7 points for ElD.

Comment

Betty Ford dies at 93. 7 points for ElD.
            Isn't it 33 points (we base it off 125?)

Comment

No, not per the rules that FB wrote when we started. Or per the point values you see in the first post of this thread.

Comment

No, not per the rules that FB wrote when we started. Or per the point values you see in the first post of this thread.
                Correct, I shifted to Age-100 to minimize the impact of the super-elderly
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Next year, let's go back to 10 picks. I need all the help I can get. Two and a half years and no worm food.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Amy Winehouse dead at 27. 73 points for Stephen.

Comment

updated, stephen rockets to 2nd....
                      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Amy Winehouse dead at 27. 73 points for Stephen.
                        She had been my pick the last two years... But Stephen snaked her from me this year... dammit
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                          She had been my pick the last two years... But Stephen snaked her from me this year... dammit
                          she was always first round value, young and self-destructive

Comment

RIP Mrs. Hope:

LOS ANGELES (CNN) -- Dolores Hope, the widow of actor-comedian Bob Hope, died of natural causes at her Los Angeles home Monday, her family said. She was 102.

"I had such a huge admiration for both of them," actress Julie Newmar said. "The quality it takes to get just one year older, says a lot about that fact that she lived to 102. What a glorious woman and life!"

Comment

Natural causes?
                              I was gonna guess a barroom brawl, or a hang gliding escapade gone awry.
                              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

It's funny, I just said to my wife this weekend....man, there hasn't been any celebrity deaths in awhile....

Comment

Working...
                                X