2011 Dead Pool Rosters and Scoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated, SeaDog leaps into 2nd....
    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

the obit

he was 60
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
        good to see he was a first round pick; when I saw the headline my first thought was "I hope someone took him early" ...
        THAT was your first thought? Seems awfully cold. My first thought was what a sad way to spend the last few years of one's life. Reminds me of my dad in some ways with his alcoholism.
        拖裤子,
        放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

How did Jack Kevorkian go undrafted? I should've used some FAAB dollars to pick him up.

Comment

Alwasy in threes. Whose got him?

Comment

Looks like nobody had James Arness, either.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  people still pay money to see this broad? fascinating.
                  ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                    people still pay money to see this broad? fascinating.
                    maybe they get bonus points if they witness her death....
                    "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

So it turns out Jackass's Ryan Dunn not only had a BAC level of nearly .20 (over twice the legal limit), but was driving almost 140 mph. Jeez.

Comment

former USA Today baseball columnist Rod Beaton passed away early this morning after a long disease. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          So it turns out Jackass's Ryan Dunn not only had a BAC level of nearly .20 (over twice the legal limit), but was driving almost 140 mph. Jeez.
                          jackass

Comment

LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- "Columbo" star Peter Falk has died at the age of 83.

Family members tell KNX-1070 that Falk died Thursday night at his home in Beverly Hills. They declined to discuss the cause of death.

The actor had been suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease, according to his adopted daughter, Catherine Falk.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                              LOS ANGELES (KTLA) -- "Columbo" star Peter Falk has died at the age of 83.

Family members tell KNX-1070 that Falk died Thursday night at his home in Beverly Hills. They declined to discuss the cause of death.

The actor had been suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease, according to his adopted daughter, Catherine Falk.
                              First off...my sympathies to the Falk family.

Secondly...YEEEESSSSS!!!! The Griswold's Permanent Vacations SCORE AGAIN!!!! WOOOOT!!!!!

Comment

griswold is putting on a death pool clinic this year

Comment

Working...
                                X