2011 Dead Pool Rosters and Scoring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... "Final" standings are complete?

Netboy takes the Grim Reaper award? Congrats!

Gris comes in second with his consistency formula....suck it, Cockroft!

2012 draft starts....?
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      So... "Final" standings are complete?

Netboy takes the Grim Reaper award? Congrats!

Gris comes in second with his consistency formula....suck it, Cockroft!

2012 draft starts....?
      I'm ready.....Charlie Sheen really let me down.....he was the #1 pick overall and then gets all cleaned up and ****!

Then Lohan and Courtney Love also disappointed.....but those late picks pulled me thru....this year I'm going to kill this league...

Let's roll....

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        2012 draft starts....?
        Count me in
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I'll send a PM to Fresno Bob to see if he wants to organize things again.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I had 141 points in each of my other two 2011 deal pools (where everyone submits a list and people can duplicate each other), but only 18 in this one. Y'all are too good at this.

Comment

FB is delegating the organization of this year's pool to me, so I will get a thread going.

Comment

Congrats to Netboy, squeaking out Griswold by 4 pts, Stephen got 3rd off his one big bomb of Amy Winehouse, and I snuck into 4th, thanks to a 10 pt final death from Kim Jong-il, edging Seadogstat by a single point.

Im more stunned that no one died until late march....
                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                  Congrats to Netboy, squeaking out Griswold by 4 pts, Stephen got 3rd off his one big bomb of Amy Winehouse, and I snuck into 4th, thanks to a 10 pt final death from Kim Jong-il, edging Seadogstat by a single point.

Im more stunned that no one died until late march....
                  Some of my baseball fantasy teams were dead by mid-March.
                  Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                  -- William James

Comment

Working...
                  X