Rolling Stones draft signup/discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Stones draft signup/discussion thread

Post in this thread if you want in. We'll determine the number of rounds once we know how many drafters we have.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

I'm in.
    "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
    "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
    "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

I'm no Stones expert, but if there is room for me I'll play. No more 40-rounders, though.

Comment

There is always room for you, Lucky.

Comment

I thougt we set from the beginning that we are going to draft an album/disk, lets say 14 songs. If we get 8 or less guys, then we should draft a concert, say 20 songs with 3 encores. Either way, i say we post to a rolling stones fan board and let them vote on the winner!
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I'm in.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

So far:

Erik
                Sheep
                Lucky
                FB
                Revo
                Mith

Comment

Yokay

Comment

Erik
                    Sheep
                    Lucky
                    FB
                    Revo
                    Mith
                    Johnny

I'll give it til tomorrow morning for signups.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being in. My issue is that I could only post early in the morning or later at night. I am day traveling more with business. I would need more than 4 hours between picks.

If you do not want to wait I certainly understand and will watch from the sidelines.

Comment

I don't think holding up the draft for the whole day if your pick comes up right after you leave for the day is a good idea. But would you be OK with either a) leaving a list with someone or b) being skipped after, say, six hours? Or specifying a window in which you won't be around and can be skipped?

Comment

That would work.

Comment

OK.

Erik
                            Sheep
                            Lucky
                            FB
                            Revo
                            Mith
                            Johnny
                            Gregg

Comment

I've been in every one of these music drafts so I don't want to break the streak, but I'll be going to Austin next Thur and won't be back until Sunday. I'll have wireless but I might be gone for long stretches.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                              X