• Show
Clear All

• Ham on Pizza

Ham on Pizza
    Yummy!
    0%
    No place for it on my Pizza
    0%
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

I'm a fan
    I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Ham in a Calzone is great as well
      I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Also love a Hawaiian Pizza.
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

ham on pizza -hells yeah!

pineapple on pizza - hells no!
          ~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

calzone yes
            pizza NOOOOOO
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I've never specifically asked for ham, but I believe it's included on a meat lover's or something like that. So I'd say, sure why not, but I'm not actively looking for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                calzone yes
                pizza NOOOOOO
                dude, a calzone is just pizza with crust that goes all the way around. what's the difference?

kc

Comment

If by "ham" you mean "canadian bacon", yep....
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                    Also love a Hawaiian Pizza.
                    +1

On hawaiian pizza, sure...as a stand alone topping... no.

If I am getting a one item pizza, it's pepperoni or sausage.
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

It's not my first choice, but I like it well enough.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                        dude, a calzone is just pizza with crust that goes all the way around. what's the difference?
                        Sauce on a calzone is optional. Sauce on pizza isnt. I dont use sauce on my calzones.

got it bro?
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Sauce on a calzone is optional. Sauce on pizza isnt. I dont use sauce on my calzones.

got it bro?
                          so, ham is good when there is no sauce, but it is not good when there is sauce.

nope. still don't get it.

kc

Comment

um also a calzone has ricotta....... a pizza does not
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                              um also a calzone has ricotta....... a pizza does not
                              not my calzones, bub!

kc

Comment

Working...
                              X