No announcement yet.

House and Senate 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC calling MASS for Warren. Nice pickup if so as losing Kennedy's seat before was pretty bad.

Comment

• Linda McMahon loses again in CT....she's spent a ton of money to go 0 for 2

Comment

• Casey holds onto his seat in PA.

Comment

• Tammy Baldwin wins the senate seat in WI. She is the first openly gay person to be elected to the senate. This is a very cool thing and a great day. I am not saying she will be great, but that we can elect an openly gay candidate to this very high office is very cool.

Comment

• A little more proof you can't be a jackass and win. Fox is projecting Donnely over Mourdock in Indiana.

Comment

• Sherrod Brown also held onto his senate seat in Ohio.

Comment

• McCaskill takes her seat back from crazy Todd Akin according to NBC.

Comment

• CBS is projecting that Kane will win the VA senate seat. That is a huge win for the Democrats.

Comment

• According to Silvers projections the closest senate race of the night would come from Montana. We will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                      Sherrod Brown also held onto his senate seat in Ohio.
                      Not a real shocker - my Father is a staunch Republican and he couldn't even vote for Mandel. If this was the best they had to offer then the Republican party is really hurting here in ohio.

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                        Not a real shocker - my Father is a staunch Republican and he couldn't even vote for Mandel. If this was the best they had to offer then the Republican party is really hurting here in ohio.
                        No real shockers so far based on the Silver forecast. Closest 2 races were Indiana and Montana. He had IN blue and MT red.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          Barney Frank was a pretty high ranking member of the House for many, many years but, yes, good stuff. I'm glad that this country is (slowly) getting over its bigotry against gays.
                          Sadly Richard Tisei, an openly gay GOP House candidate from MA, lost by 1% to a borderline felon in John Tierney. Would have been nice to see the folks in MA reward a rare bit of GOP inclusiveness, especially given the flawed Dem candidate. Perhaps in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                          X