No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the show Ive been watching every episode. Sucks that its been gettin low reviews im sure if people gave it a shot they would like it. Each episode has done a pretty good job of sucking me in and the storylines are good.

Comment

• "Heroes" will be returning on NBC next year with a 13-episode arc entitled "Heroes: Reborn."

Comment

• Just watched the first episode of "Downton Abbey" last night. Enjoyed it quite a bit.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Just watched the first episode of "Downton Abbey" last night. Enjoyed it quite a bit.
          I got hooked on Downton in season 3, quite enjoyable.
          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• I finished all 9 episodes of Sherlock in less than a month. I enjoyed it quite a bit, unfortunately it sounds like it will be almost 2 years before there are new episodes.

I am also hooked on True Detective and am finally caught up on all aired episodes, awesome TV!

I am behind on Justified, but still love that show. Anyone else watching this year? Also stuck halfway through The Returned. I also haven't got to watch any of season 2 of House of Cards yet. I need a weekend with no responsibilities to just sit and watch TV.

And maybe most importantly, winter is coming soon. A little over a month until we all get to bend the knee again.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              I finished all 9 episodes of Sherlock in less than a month. I enjoyed it quite a bit, unfortunately it sounds like it will be almost 2 years before there are new episodes.

I am also hooked on True Detective and am finally caught up on all aired episodes, awesome TV!

I am behind on Justified, but still love that show. Anyone else watching this year? Also stuck halfway through The Returned. I also haven't got to watch any of season 2 of House of Cards yet. I need a weekend with no responsibilities to just sit and watch TV.

And maybe most importantly, winter is coming soon. A little over a month until we all get to bend the knee again.
              Justified remains one of my favorite shows on tv. I will miss it after it concludes next year.

Comment

• Anyone watch 'Workaholics"? I love it! It's crass..stupid..juvenile..moronic....
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• I've been hooked on The Good Wife lately ... nearing the end of season 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                    Anyone watch 'Workaholics"? I love it! It's crass..stupid..juvenile..moronic....
                    This show's hilarious. Adam Devine grew up in the same part of Omaha as I did (Millard).
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      I've been hooked on The Good Wife lately ... nearing the end of season 2.
                      My wife started watching this a few weeks ago. It's decent, but it's so unrealistic.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        My wife started watching this a few weeks ago. It's decent, but it's so unrealistic.
                        I like some of the sub characters ... Kalinda and Cary. They both have very weird expressions and characteristics.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          I like some of the sub characters ... Kalinda and Cary. They both have very weird expressions and characteristics.
                          Yea I noticed that too, and I've only watched a few episodes (Will and Alicia just started banging, no idea how far along that is).
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            Yea I noticed that too, and I've only watched a few episodes (Will and Alicia just started banging, no idea how far along that is).
                            way to spoil it for the rest of us...
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                              way to spoil it for the rest of us...
                              Really?
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is really good.

So is Pajanimals

And Sophia the First

And Doc McStuffins

I miss watching tv that doesn't have animation

Comment

Working...
                                X