Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Watched the first episode of Archer last night ... freakin hilarious.

What does "johnny bench called" mean?
    I'd have to hear the context... was it season one episode one or the one that is currently showing on TV (err... here... because I don't know what is currently showing there...)
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      I'd have to hear the context... was it season one episode one or the one that is currently showing on TV (err... here... because I don't know what is currently showing there...)
      Netflix s01e01

Comment

• I'll have to watch. Last night (season 4 episode 3 maybe) was the best this year so far. Extended argument about the difference between biannual and biennial while getting shot at.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          So there's this show on HBO or something called "Girls". It is, as you might guess, pretty much a show for the ladies. I guess it's okay but I found it pretty damn boring when I watched it the first time with the wifey (neither of us having any idea what the show was).

She, however, is absolutely hooked and loves this show. If you want a guaranteed hour to do whatever the F you want, introduce your wife to this show.

I gave the show one season and I decided it was utter crap. Thought maybe I was wrong so I watched the first episode of season two and it reaffirmed what I originally thought. The girls on that show are so annoying. I don't find anything redeeming about them at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
            I gave the show one season and I decided it was utter crap. Thought maybe I was wrong so I watched the first episode of season two and it reaffirmed what I originally thought. The girls on that show are so annoying. I don't find anything redeeming about them at all.
            Since I've already had the laminate removed from my man card with the admission that I like this show, I suggest you do the same if you cannot find "anything redeeming" about Allison Williams

Spoiler!

Let's play a game:

Spoiler!

Comment

• johnny,

I do love me some Allison Williams even though she and Tom Brady share the same buttchin. But she is just as self-centered and needy as the rest of those girls and that gets tiring after awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                johnny,

I do love me some Allison Williams even though she and Tom Brady share the same buttchin. But she is just as self-centered and needy as the rest of those girls and that gets tiring after awhile.
                I see this comment as nothing more than a silly ruse to get me to post more Allison Williams pics. You are either an evil genius or you think I'm really stupid. You think I'm falling for that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Watched the first episode of Archer last night ... freakin hilarious.

What does "johnny bench called" mean?
                  So, I'm right, right? Best show on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    So, I'm right, right? Best show on TV.
                    It is pretty awesome. Better than Always Sunny or Parks and Rec?

I suppose if degrees if awesomeness are your only concern, then you 'aint got any problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                      I watched The Americans last night. It was good enough to keep on the DVR and watch next week. That is all I can ask for out of a pilot.
                      Just watched last week episode. Enjoying it so far.

Comment

• I've been re-watching Arrested Development ... Gob and Tobias are so damn funny.

Comment

• Anyone watch Vikings? Pretty decent first episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                            Anyone watch Vikings? Pretty decent first episode.
                            I've got it on Tivo, haven't watched it yet. My kids are pretty enchanted with "Arrow", which is a Green Arrow reboot. Personally, I think that the next superhero show should be a "Power Man and Iron Fist/Heroes for Hire" thing....
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• The Americans is really good.
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                                I've got it on Tivo, haven't watched it yet. My kids are pretty enchanted with "Arrow", which is a Green Arrow reboot. Personally, I think that the next superhero show should be a "Power Man and Iron Fist/Heroes for Hire" thing....
                                I agree with your kids. Arrow is a fun ride. One of the better shows on tv.

I have tivo'd Vikings but haven't watched it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X