No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've also set up tivo for Vikings. I'm going to watch the whole series at once when it is finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      The Americans is really good.
      Better than the pilot?

Looking forward to the Vikings.

Comment

• I'm pretty hooked on Arrow too... A bit campy but lots of eye candy too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          I agree with your kids. Arrow is a fun ride. One of the better shows on tv.

I have tivo'd Vikings but haven't watched it yet.
          Caught up with the first 2 episodes of Vikings ... really good so far.

Comment

• Just got into Vikings and its super entertaining. The drama is a little over the top sometimes. Otherwise it's great.

Anyone watching Nathan For You? It's freaking hilarious.

Comment

• Last nights Modern Family was exceelent

Also, Arrested Development due for release on Netlfix on 26th May.
              Last edited by johnnya24; 04-04-2013, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Last nights Modern Family was exceelent

Also, Arrested Development due for release on Netlfix on 26th May.
                MF was really good last night. I did enjoy all three story lines. The restaurant scene was great.

Also, if you guys have not jumped onto The Americans it is definitely a show to watch

I also read Hannibal was pretty good. I think it premiers tonight on NBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                  MF was really good last night. I did enjoy all three story lines. The restaurant scene was great.

Also, if you guys have not jumped onto The Americans it is definitely a show to watch

The restaurant scene had me laughing out loud.

Comment

• If a new show on NBC is "pretty good," that probably means it will be cancelled soon.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Also, if you guys have not jumped onto The Americans it is definitely a show to watch.
                      Agreed.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

I just added it to the ol tivo.

Hmm...That makes 5 serial killer tv shows; Dexter, The Mentalist (Red John Story), Criminal Minds, The Following, and now Hannibal.

Comment

Hmm...That makes 5 serial killer tv shows; Dexter, The Mentalist (Red John Story), Criminal Minds, The Following, and now Hannibal.
                          Don't forget Bates Motel. The Following is just awful - I gave up on it already.

Comment

Did not watch it but it sounds like this shows premise is before Hannibal became a serial killer.

Comment

Did not watch it but it sounds like this shows premise is before Hannibal became a serial killer.
                              Wouldn't it be great if it was just made like another common sitcom? Like he's a dumb dad, and the mom is smart and responsible, and they have a sassy daughter, but you know the whole time that the guy becomes a brutal serial killer
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
                                If a new show on NBC is "pretty good," that probably means it will be cancelled soon.
                                It's getting to the point I don't even want to start watching a show on NBC. Why bother when it won't even get a second season?
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X