X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dexter Preview

Comment

• Originally posted by Goalie View Post
      The wife and I just finished the same episode last night... We're already hooked...
      You guys talking about Breaking Bad? I never even thought to watch it because the subject matter is not of interest and my wife isnt interested either...
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        You guys talking about Breaking Bad? I never even thought to watch it because the subject matter is not of interest and my wife isnt interested either...
        Yep, available on netflix streaming
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Anybody else here watch Warehouse 13 on Syfy? I'm looking forward to it coming back next week. The cast really has a wonderful chemistry that takes a pretty weird premise and makes a really entertaining show that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
            It is a great show, did you watch any of the walking dead marathon this weekend? Ran the whole series and then the pilot ran in black and white. 4 minute trailer premiers at comic con this weekend so we should be able to see it by Monday.

As for the return, the show comes back in October not sure on the date.
            My wife and I just finished the second show of season two. We are officially hooked. Great acting, great production, fast moving, just don't eat spaghetti while watching.

Comment

• I have been watching "The Avengers" Season 4, with Emma Peel. Love this show.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                I have been watching "The Avengers" Season 4, with Emma Peel. Love this show.
                Emma Peel AKA Diana Rigg has been cast to play The Queen of Thorns in GoT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                  My wife and I just finished the second show of season two. We are officially hooked. Great acting, great production, fast moving, just don't eat spaghetti while watching.
                  Just wait...the 2nd half of season 2 was awesome.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                    Until the last season of Mad Men, I thought Breaking Bad was hands down the best show on TV; now Mad Men is back in the discussion.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Anybody still watching True Blood? I thought season 1 was great, loooved season 2, didn't particularly care for season 3, then didn't get HBO anymore and missed out on season 4. Watched a few episodes of the new season with my girlfriend last night and I'm glad I stopped making the effort. There are now waaaay too many storylines going on and they had the audacity to include a smoke monster this season (it even makes that clicking noise). For some reason my girlfriend still loves it, but I told her she's on her own for the rest of the season.

Comment

• I'm working my way through "The League", which is basically "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" based around a fantasy football league instead of a bar. Really funny stuff
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                          Anybody still watching True Blood? I thought season 1 was great, loooved season 2, didn't particularly care for season 3, then didn't get HBO anymore and missed out on season 4. Watched a few episodes of the new season with my girlfriend last night and I'm glad I stopped making the effort. There are now waaaay too many storylines going on and they had the audacity to include a smoke monster this season (it even makes that clicking noise). For some reason my girlfriend still loves it, but I told her she's on her own for the rest of the season.
                          Yea, this show has completely gone off the deep end. I've been watching but have fallen asleep during about half the episodes.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            I'm working my way through "The League", which is basically "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" based around a fantasy football league instead of a bar. Really funny stuff
                            Yep, the writers are from Seinfeld as well.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Dexter Preview

Can't wait for this.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                                Anybody still watching True Blood? I thought season 1 was great, loooved season 2, didn't particularly care for season 3, then didn't get HBO anymore and missed out on season 4. Watched a few episodes of the new season with my girlfriend last night and I'm glad I stopped making the effort. There are now waaaay too many storylines going on and they had the audacity to include a smoke monster this season (it even makes that clicking noise). For some reason my girlfriend still loves it, but I told her she's on her own for the rest of the season.
                                yeah still watching it for reasons unknown. The show truly is a chaotic mess, with way too many characters and stories - none of which make a lick of sense. This past Sunday's episode in particular was insane, and not in a good way. My wife still wants to watch it and I guess I find myself wanting to watch it just because it's in the "horror" genre, I guess. It's not even campy good fun anymore though.

Comment

Working...
                                X