X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    So what's the biggest must see show?

I watched Lost on Netflix. Awesome.

I've watched multiple HBO shows. Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire...all f'n great

I've thought about Breaking Bad since it's filmedd in my town. I also wanted to maybe get through Battlestar Gallactica although that's old news.

What's the "holy ****, you haven't seen that???" show for me?

Rome (especially season 2) or Dexter

Comment

I've thought about Breaking Bad since it's filmedd in my town. I also wanted to maybe get through Battlestar Gallactica although that's old news.

Holy *** you haven't seen Breaking Bad?

Another vote for Rome ...

If you're up for an HBO mini -series (7 parts) check out Generation Kill about the start of the Iraq II War. Really good stuff.

Comment

Of shows I've seen, Rome, Spartacus, and my #1 pick, The Shield.
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• The Adventures of Pete and Pete

see cast and episode list

http://pnp.norecess.org/

Comment

Don't snooze on Battlestar Gallactica. It was awesome and will be worth the watch.

Comment

Have you watched Curb Your Enthusiasm?
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Breaking Bad (only The Wire is better IMO)
                Dexter
                Six Feet Under
                Rome
                Mad Men
                Boss
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I have really liked Justified first 2 seasons and am very excited for season 3 this week.

I also recently got HBO so using HBO Go watched season 1 of deadwood, great show.

Comment

• Archer
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Homeland and Boss did well at last nights Golden Globes ... good to see them recognized ... and hopefully this means that Boss gets a fair shot despite the ratings. It was already guaranteed a second series, but hopefully Kelsey Grammer winning means they commit to it ... like Brian Cranston's wins did for Breaking Bad.

Comment

• Californication up to now has been one of my favorite shows. This season really sucks ... it's the Runkle playing with his d!ck season. It was kinda funny seeing him occasionally last year, now he has become a more central character with Karen and Becca on the sidelines. I hope they can arrest this decline and find a way to reinvigorate the show.

Comment

• Becca has been useless since the end of Season 1, so at least they got that part right.
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            Californication up to now has been one of my favorite shows. This season really sucks ... it's the Runkle playing with his d!ck season. It was kinda funny seeing him occasionally last year, now he has become a more central character with Karen and Becca on the sidelines. I hope they can arrest this decline and find a way to reinvigorate the show.
                            I love this show..i don't have access to this season so i have to wait. I still have to watch the last half of last season though.
                            "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Anyone watching Alcatraz? So far it's pretty decent. It seems a bit too much of a procedural - catch the crook of the week. There are some bits of mystery added, of course, so I hope they will answer those in a satisfactory amount of time.

Also, I've been watching the Fades on BBC America, which I'm enjoying. Love these kinds of creepy shows.

Comment

• My wife and I have been watching Alcatraz and like it. We like both procedurals and Lost-style mysterious stuff, so this is right up our alley.
                                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X