X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    wow, that's the first acoustic version I've ever heard of it, good stuff
    now, on a smaller guitar!

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Catching up on my pop-punk tonight.

Comment

• Steve, I like those two bands you posted, I liked the Masked Intruder song better.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I've been meaning to post this for a few days. Ginger Wildheart from the band The Wildhearts has been putting out records on his own through Pledge Music for a few years now. He's done three projects; one was a triple album where the fans who pledged got to vote for 3 songs from each album and those songs were put on the commercial release. Then he did a double album under a different name, Mutation, it's pretty heavy weird stuff. Finally, he put an LP under the name Hey! Hello! that is super poppy, catchy pop punk style music. All album were released without the help of a record label. The Hey! Hello! album debuted the UK charts at #1 this week, and here is another link to an article about it.

Here is a video to one of the singles...

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• This is a good band from Seattle I came across a few weeks ago.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• The 1975 - Manchester-based alternative rock band, their debut album is available in September

Comment

• Not as mashed as some of the other mashups, but still quite catchy. Starts off heavy on the Nelly, blends nicely by the end.

people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• For some unknown reason this song came into my head today ... took my hours to figure out what it was.

Comment

• Good stuff:

Comment

• Irie!

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                        Good stuff:

I'd only listened to the song but just watched the video and it's hilarious. One of the best videos I've seen in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
                          I'd only listened to the song but just watched the video and it's hilarious. One of the best videos I've seen in a long time.
                          Pretty funny video, decent song. I downloaded their last album and it's pleasant enough, but they need a little more originality to stand out.

Comment

• Had a frustrating iPod day ... skip skip skip ... couldn't settle on anything. The only saving grace was that songs from Exile On Main Street kept popping up. That record will never get old.

Comment

• Some old school style gangsta rap NSFW

Comment

• Another cracking track from the closing credits of Orange Is The New Black ... took me ages to track this down. 90's alt-rock feel.

Comment

Working...
                                X