No announcement yet.

Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to see Brit Floyd last night, second time for me. If you are a Floyd fan RUN to this show it is amazing. Last night they did "Echoes", "Pigs", Shine On Parts I-IV, "One of these Days".

Last time I saw them they did "Set the Controls ..", "Astronomy Dominie", "Sheep" and they also have done "Dogs".
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
      I went to see Brit Floyd last night, second time for me. If you are a Floyd fan RUN to this show it is amazing. Last night they did "Echoes", "Pigs", Shine On Parts I-IV, "One of these Days".

Last time I saw them they did "Set the Controls ..", "Astronomy Dominie", "Sheep" and they also have done "Dogs".
      Saw The Australian Pink Floyd once ... they were terrific.

Having sold over four million tickets to concerts that have taken place in 35 countries, The Australian Pink Floyd Show is rightfully hailed as one of the most in demand touring entities currently operating, The Times Newspaper in London described them as “The Gold Standard”. This act is so good they were even engaged by David Gilmour to perform at his 50th birthday celebration! Something no other tribute act can claim. For information on tour dates, band news and special offers sign up now!

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Dogs is one of the very best songs ever written, ever. Love that tune.
        Agreed, which is why I took it in the Classic Rock draft.
        Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
        We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
          Dogs is one of the very best songs ever written, ever. Love that tune.
          I love "Pigs"..one of my favorite tunes of all time.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Did the Sports Bar ever do a Pink Floyd draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Did the Sports Bar ever do a Pink Floyd draft?
              I believe it was done.

Comment

Did the Sports Bar ever do a Pink Floyd draft?
                Yes, but only 5 or 6 participants.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• What's crazy is those first few music drafts were 8 years ago.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    What's crazy is those first few music drafts were 8 years ago.
                    I joined in Feb 02 ... more than 10 years now ... time flies.

Comment

• This isn't new, but I just saw this video for the 1st time, my 1-year-old liked it.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• If you like Operation Ivy, these will make you very happy:

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          This isn't new, but I just saw this video for the 1st time, my 1-year-old liked it.

New Shins track

Comment

New Shins track

Cool thanks for posting. I'm sure I'll get to see this live because the Shins are playing SXSW, woohooo!
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• My buddy sent me this because....well, you know why.....not the most complex song in the world, but interesting...

Harriet "I Slept With All Your Mothers" from Harriet on Vimeo.

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• From the film "Blow Up", the Yardbirds with Page and Beck performing "Stroll On" (which is "Train Kept a Rollin" with different lyrics): Train Kept a Rollin' has one of the greatest riffs ever !!

Comment

Working...
                                X