No announcement yet.

Y2K..I mean Judgement Day this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shortly after the expected rapture, a jockey named Jesus won the Preakness Stakes.

just sayin'
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      He is returneth!
      Returneth $27.20 actually
      Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

My daughter and I decided to play REM's "It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)" at 5:59 -- full volume.
        Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinch View Post
          Returneth $27.20 actually
          Well done, sir; well done.
          “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
          -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
            Jesus is ending the world on the Sabbath just to stick it to us Jews for killing him. How rude.
            No those are his peeps. 3000 of them converted after the resurrection and the Christian Church was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              No those are his peeps. 3000 of them converted after the resurrection and the Christian Church was born.
              I heard it was 3009 converts ... are you sure about your sources?

Comment

I just read that this bozo (Camping) is now saying OCTOBER 21 is the end. Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter View Post
                  I just read that this bozo (Camping) is now saying OCTOBER 21 is the end. Sheesh.
                  link

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/23...est=latestnews
                  After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Actually, October is better for me any way.
                    “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

The link doesn't say how he made a misake or why he changed the date.

I wonder why this man does not learn from scripture?

Comment

gotta think its pride....
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Why would he learn of scripture? He interprets scripture in the way he wants. I have never heard of this man being called into the service. I have always doubted his radio station since they always go into their "conferences" and ask people how has Family Radio changed your life. Ugh! Add in that he wanted all believers to leave their church and follow only Family Radio as the true church of God rang bells off in my head. No way. Never again. I was almost duped as a new Christian back in 1994. Not again.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            gotta think its pride....
                            I'm betting he forgot to account for Daylight Savings Time....

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                              Why would he learn of scripture? He interprets scripture in the way he wants. I have never heard of this man being called into the service. I have always doubted his radio station since they always go into their "conferences" and ask people how has Family Radio changed your life. Ugh! Add in that he wanted all believers to leave their church and follow only Family Radio as the true church of God rang bells off in my head. No way. Never again. I was almost duped as a new Christian back in 1994. Not again.
                              Yep, when the pastor or church is the focal point and not Jesus it is time to run and run fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X