Y2K..I mean Judgement Day this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    The Father knowing would be a given, since he will be the one pulling the plug.

I am pleasantly surprised that you either knew the verse or took the time to look it up.
    I laughed out loud at the terminology of The Father "pulling the plug". Thanks, Gregg!

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      I think it sucks that we have to work all week, and THEN the world ends.
      Why couldn't it end on a Tuesday? That way we only had to work one day that week, instead of five.

Just sayin'.
      Jesus is ending the world on the Sabbath just to stick it to us Jews for killing him. How rude.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Jesus is ending the world on the Sabbath just to stick it to us Jews for killing him. How rude.
        Let's be real clear, the Jews didn't kill Jesus, the mighty Roman Empire did, they just tried to stick you with the blame afterwards....
        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
          Let's be real clear, the Jews didn't kill Jesus, the mighty Roman Empire did, they just tried to stick you with the blame afterwards....
          If they could have driven unemployment down to 8%, then they wouldn't have needed a scapegoat.
          “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
          -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
            If they could have driven unemployment down to 8%, then they wouldn't have needed a scapegoat.
            Eh, I don;t know... would've depended on the housing market.
            "There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed. I say this in order to impress upon you, if you are not already so impressed, that no small matter should divert us from our great purpose. "

Abraham Lincoln, from his Address to the Ohio One Hundred Sixty Fourth Volunteer Infantry

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
              Eh, I don;t know... would've depended on the housing market.
              Especially in Bethlehem. I understand there were people having to stay in stables.
              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                Especially in Bethlehem. I understand there were people having to stay in stables.
                But they were in Immaculate condition.

Comment

does this mean i should skip orientation for my new job?
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                    does this mean i should skip orientation for my new job?
                    depends on what the job is.
                    It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by TranaGreg View Post
                      depends on what the job is.
                      This is Sin City.......
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        So you're a fluffer, eh?
                        Best Ever

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                          at least you get out of going to synagog.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

a local costume shop is advertising free zombie makeup classes every day this week. i think shenanigans are afoot.

~ all in all is all we are ~

kc

Comment

Originally posted by Cobain's Ghost View Post
                              a local costume shop is advertising free zombie makeup classes every day this week. i think shenanigans are afoot.

I am going to stand in front of my house with a surprised look on my face and a pile of clothes laying next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                                I am going to stand in front of my house with a surprised look on my face and a pile of clothes laying next to me.
                                Or as I call it, Saturday morning.
                                -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                                X