No announcement yet.

New RJ Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else seeing a Red box at the top right of a thread saying "This frame was blocked because it..."? Also, some other images, such as the "Multi-Quote" and "Posting Permissions" icons seem to be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
      Anyone else seeing a Red box at the top right of a thread saying "This frame was blocked because it..."? Also, some other images, such as the "Multi-Quote" and "Posting Permissions" icons seem to be broken.
      I don't see the red box, but do you see the Facebook 'Like' button, because that's what's at the top right of a thread.

I am aware of the button images being missing.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        I don't see the red box, but do you see the Facebook 'Like' button, because that's what's at the top right of a thread.

I am aware of the button images being missing.
        It seems to be working now. It's the icon that says "Be the first of your friends to like this." Thanks for all of this good work.

Comment

How about a Paypal link so we can easily contribute to the ongoing maintenance of the site?
          "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
            How about a Paypal link so we can easily contribute to the ongoing maintenance of the site?
            you must not be rich since you seem to want to give it away so freely.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
              Lemme look into that.

Meanwhile, you're a programmer, no? I can't seem to nail down these stupid 'edit post', 'reply' etc buttons at the bottom of every reply. Driving me nuts! Can you offer some assistance?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Lemme look into that.

Meanwhile, you're a programmer, no? I can't seem to nail down these stupid 'edit post', 'reply' etc buttons at the bottom of every reply. Driving me nuts! Can you offer some assistance?
                Sorry, man, I don't do web programming. Maybe Senor Smoke can help?
                "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Working...
                X