No announcement yet.

*Official* In Memoriam Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another wrestler gone....."Outlaw" Ron Bass dead at age 68. RIP.

Comment

• Legendary boxing trainer Lou Duva dead at age 95. RIP.

Comment

• Joni Sledge, one of three sisters from the R&B vocal group Sister Sledge. Their 1979 hit song "We Are Family" was adopted as an unofficial anthem by the Pittsburgh Pirates during their 1979 championship season. She was 60 years old. RIP.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
          Joni Sledge, one of three sisters from the R&B vocal group Sister Sledge. Their 1979 hit song "We Are Family" was adopted as an unofficial anthem by the Pittsburgh Pirates during their 1979 championship season. She was 60 years old. RIP.
          1979 - scarred. for. life.

#oriolesfan
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

• RIP Chuck Berry.

Comment

• Legendary newspaper columnist Jimmy Breslin dead at 86.

Comment

• Former Chicago Bulls GM Jerry Krause died at age 77. RIP.

Comment

• Sib Hashian, drummer for Boston on their first two albums and owner of an epic whitefro in the mid-1970s, died at age 67 after collapsing onstage. RIP.

Comment

• Don Rickles - died - age 90 RIP

Comment

• J. Geils of the J. Geils Band dead at 71.

Comment

• Charlie Murphy, of Chappelle Show fame, dead at 57 from leukemia. RIP funny guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          Charlie Murphy, of Chappelle Show fame, dead at 57 from leukemia. RIP funny guy.
                          One of the funniest story tellers ever. His "True Hollywood Stories" feature on the Chapelle Show was one of it's best skits. The Prince and Rick James stories are legendary. RIP Charlie Murphy.
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            One of the funniest story tellers ever. His "True Hollywood Stories" feature on the Chapelle Show was one of it's best skits. The Prince and Rick James stories are legendary. RIP Charlie Murphy.
                            I'll have to look up the Rick James one, the Prince one is hysterical
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Happy Days' Erin Moran dead at 56

Cuba Gooding Sr., lead singer of The Main Ingredient and father of Cuba Gooding Jr., dead at 72

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                RIP Chuck Berry.
                                Now he's watching women pee from heaven.
                                I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X