No announcement yet.

Trump 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm afraid I have some very bad news guys. After checking the website, I discovered that the high-tops sneaker production was limited to just 1,000 pairs and they are now completely sold out.

However, all is not lost. If you hurry, you can still be the envy of all your MAGA friends with the low-tops "T-REDWAVE" or "POTUS-45" white sneakers for $199 a pair.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Sorry, no

1.03 measuring the flow of the Susquehanna river
      1.04. Searching for Rod Serlings childhood home
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

1.04. Searching for Rod Serlings childhood home
        Rod Sterling attended Binghamton high school, as I learned in my walk around town. He stood 5 foot 4 and died an unfortunate early death at the age of 50
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Fuck, I love Trump's sneakers , but why am I going to Binghamton?
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I’ve been to Binghamton once. My lasting memory is that we had dropped off my brother at Michigan to start college and we took the long way back through Canada. We drove through Binghamton because my brother has also considered that school and my mom wanted to see it. And I was not paying attention because I was using the newspaper to calculate fantasy football scores from the league my brother and I started where there was no trading allowed but we each drafted 5 teams.

True (and uninteresting) story.

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Trump introduced his new sneaker line today. They're priced at $399 a pair. Maybe he will start wearing them for court appearances lol.

Air Traitors

Comment

Some powerful words from Liz Cheney:

GOP former Rep. Liz Cheney on Sunday warned of a Republican Party “Putin-wing” after former President Donald Trump responded to the death of outspoken Kremlin critic Alexey Navalny without actually mentioning him or Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“We have to take seriously the extent to which you’ve now got a Putin-wing of the Republican Party. I believe the issue this election cycle is making sure that the Putin-wing of the Republican Party does not take over the West Wing of the White House,” Cheney told CNN’s Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

“When you think about Donald Trump, for example, pledging retribution, what Vladimir Putin did to Navalny is what retribution looks like in a country where a leader is not subject to the rule of law,” Cheney said Sunday.

The former president earlier this month also said he would encourage Russia to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO member country that doesn’t meet spending guidelines and would not offer such a country US protection – a stance that NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said “undermines all of our security, including that of the US, and puts American and European soldiers at increased risk.”

“He’s basically made clear that under a Trump administration, the United States is unlikely to keep its NATO commitments,” Cheney said. She called Trump’s comments “dangerous” and said they show “a complete lack of understanding of America’s role in the world.”

Last edited by madducks; 02-19-2024, 11:41 AM.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                  I’ve been to Binghamton once. My lasting memory is that we had dropped off my brother at Michigan to start college and we took the long way back through Canada. We drove through Binghamton because my brother has also considered that school and my mom wanted to see it. And I was not paying attention because I was using the newspaper to calculate fantasy football scores from the league my brother and I started where there was no trading allowed but we each drafted 5 teams.

True (and uninteresting) story.
                  Kinda cruel that you didn't let your brother visit Binghamton. Hopefully one of his 5 teams won as a consolation prize.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Kinda cruel that you didn't let your brother visit Binghamton. Hopefully one of his 5 teams won as a consolation prize.
                    I mean, he was already accepted into Michigan which was his first choice anyway as I recall so it seemed an unnecessary trip. I don’t recall who won that fantasy league, alas.

Comment

I love bridges and rivers, but I do no measurements.
                      "...and it's deep too!"
                      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

It's gotta be the shoes.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post

"...and it's deep too!"
                          I like them French fried potaters

Comment

The Supreme Court ruled Monday that former President Donald Trump should appear on the ballot in Colorado​.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              The Supreme Court ruled Monday that former President Donald Trump should appear on the ballot in Colorado​.
                              The Supreme Court has decided to take up Trump's ludicrous attempt to use Presidential immunity to absolve him of all crimes.

This is procedural BS, but it's a huge win for Trump. It pushes the election interference case back close to election day, and surely another delay or two will push it, and all the other criminal cases against Trump, beyond election day.

The only case that's scheduled to wrap before November is the hush money case, and nobody cares about that one.
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

The Supreme Court has decided to take up Trump's ludicrous attempt to use Presidential immunity to absolve him of all crimes.

This is procedural BS, but it's a huge win for Trump. It pushes the election interference case back close to election day, and surely another delay or two will push it, and all the other criminal cases against Trump, beyond election day.

The only case that's scheduled to wrap before November is the hush money case, and nobody cares about that one.
                                So I am not a Trump fan, but is the decision to allow him on the Colorado ballot related to immunity for his crimes ? I think those are separate issues
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X