Trump 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Made A Dictator:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Trump ordered to pay $83 million in damages for defaming E. Jean Carroll.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Great job by his lawyer, who took a $5m judgment and turned it into an $83m judgment.

Comment

Another day, another grade school temper tantrum from Trump.

Carroll's lawyer Roberta Kaplan said former President Donald Trump threw papers across a table, yelled at his lawyer Alina Habba, and stormed off during a deposition at Mar-a-Lago after learning that his legal team had agreed to provide lunch for Kaplan's team.​ He eventually returned.

Kaplan detailed the end of the deposition when she was set to leave, saying that Trump told her: “See (c) you (u) next (n) Tuesday (t)” – a phrase that is often used as a derogatory euphemism directed at women. They are actually scheduled to meet again on Wednesday.

“We come in the room and I say, ‘I’m done asking questions’ and immediately I hear from the other side, ‘Off the record. Off the record. Off the record.’ So they must have planned it. And he looks at me from across the table and he says, ‘See you next Tuesday,’” she recounted.
          Last edited by madducks; 02-16-2024, 07:08 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Just put it on his tab:

A judge has ordered former President Donald Trump and his companies to pay nearly $355 million in a ruling in the New York civil fraud case. He is also barred from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation or other legal entity in the state for three years, and he cannot apply for loans from any financial institution registered in the state for three years.​

Trump's adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, have been ordered to pay $4 million for their personal profits from the fraud and are barred from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation for two years. Two former Trump Organization executives are permanently banned from running finances for New York businesses.​

Trump's attorney said he plans to appeal the decision.​ On to the next Trump trial.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
              Just put it on his tab:

A judge has ordered former President Donald Trump and his companies to pay nearly $355 million in a ruling in the New York civil fraud case. He is also barred from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation or other legal entity in the state for three years, and he cannot apply for loans from any financial institution registered in the state for three years.​

Trump's adult sons, Donald Jr. and Eric, have been ordered to pay $4 million for their personal profits from the fraud and are barred from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation for two years. Two former Trump Organization executives are permanently banned from running finances for New York businesses.​

Trump's attorney said he plans to appeal the decision.​ On to the next Trump trial.
              Damn, but what if he defeats Joe Biden. In November?
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

This is the land of illegal opportunity. Anything goes (I hope not).

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm trying to think how to say this ...but Trump is likely to win unless the Dems come up with some compelling argument why we need to re-elect Biden. If the last 8 years have taught us anything it's that none of the attempts to shame Trump and his supporters matter, all the outrage and attempts to shame him mean nothing and may even help Trump. The Dems need to offer something other than anti-Trump, which clearly isn't working and won't work. Biden is losing support for his actions related to Middle East and possibly other foreign policy which I don't really want to get into. Anyway, sorry for the interruption, go on...
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

This is the land of illegal opportunity. Anything goes (I hope not).
                    I recall 4 years ago mentioning that we should actually expect Joe Biden to do something and hold him accountable, and you and others laughed at me and just wanted Trump gone....and here we are again
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I recall 4 years ago mentioning that we should actually expect Joe Biden to do something and hold him accountable, and you and others laughed at me and just wanted Trump gone....and here we are again
                      I also wanted more from Biden. He has been a huge disappointment. He wasn't my first choice. I just settled for the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately, this country wasn't ready for a candidate like Bernie Sanders. Now, I really hope that Michelle Obama steps forward. She's probably the only one who can energize the party at this late stage of the campaign.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I also wanted more from Biden. He has been a huge disappointment. He wasn't my first choice. I just settled for the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately, this country wasn't ready for a candidate like Bernie Sanders. Now, I really hope that Michelle Obama steps forward. She's probably the only one who can energize the party at this late stage of the campaign.
                        Well the Obama's are schmoozing with billionaires, if u think they are any part of the solution... I disagree.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Well the Obama's are schmoozing with billionaires, if u think they are any part of the solution... I disagree.
                          I think the solution and the top priority is still to keep Trump out of the White House. There may be better candidates than Michelle Obama, but there isn't enough time for voters to get to know them before November.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I think the solution and the top priority is still to keep Trump out of the White House. There may be better candidates than Michelle Obama, but there isn't enough time for voters to get to know them before November.
                            Lol, 4 years ago you said that Trump was gone and it did not matter what Biden did..
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I don't recall laughing at you specifically. But I have been laughing at Trump supporters as a group for years now. Not sure if that is what you are referring to.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Lol, 4 years ago you said that Trump was gone and it did not matter what Biden did..
                                Of course it matters.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X