Trump 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    No one said otherwise but defiant in adversity makes a stronger indentification.

We are going to have to tolerate Him for four more years.
    Don't give up hope. Ted Cruz can still make a late push for the 2024 presidency!

Comment

• Tina Peters, the 2020 election denier and Colorado County Clerk who tampered with voting equipment, gets a nine-year prison sentence and a scathing rebuke from the judge while trying to convince the court that she did nothing wrong.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• District Judge Matthew Barrett to 2020 election denier Tina Peters:

"And ultimately, it was a belief that the echo chamber in which you live couldn't be wrong, among other things that led you to do what you did here. This thought process, unfortunately seems to consume so many in our country, regardless of race, gender, political affiliation, or the like, that what it is that we hear and think can't possibly be wrong."

"There are many things in my mind that are crystal clear about this case. You are no hero, you abused your position, and you're a charlatan who used and is still using your prior position in office to peddle the snake oil that's been proven to be junk time and time again."
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• If you liked the short version, here's the full video of the court room proceedings which is even more damning of Tina Peters:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Throwing your life away to own the libs

Comment

• Former NBC Marketing Chief John D. Miller about Trump and "The Apprentice" TV show:

"To sell the show, we created the narrative that Trump was a super-successful businessman who lived like royalty. That was the conceit of the show. At the very least, it was a substantial exaggeration; at worst, it created a false narrative by making him seem more successful than he was."

"At NBC, we promoted the show relentlessly. Thousands of 30-second promo spots that spread the fantasy of Trump’s supposed business acumen were beamed over the airwaves to nearly every household in the country. The image of Trump that we promoted was highly exaggerated. In its own way, it was “fake news” that we spread over America like a heavy snowstorm. I never imagined that the picture we painted of Trump as a successful businessman would help catapult him to the White House."

"I learned early on in my dealings with Trump that he thought he could simply say something over and over, and eventually people would believe it. He would say to me, “‘The Apprentice’ – America’s No. 1 TV show.” But it wasn’t. Not that week. Not that season. I had the ratings in front of me. He had seen and heard the ratings, but that didn’t matter. He just kept saying it was the “No. 1 show on television,” even after we corrected him. He repeated it on press tours too, knowing full well it was wrong. He didn’t like being fact-checked back then either."

"I also learned from working with him that he has questionable judgment. At the wrap party for “The Apprentice” season three, he pitched an idea for the upcoming season. He told me we should make a team of Black players compete against White players. My first thought was: WTF?! I tried to get through to him by speaking the language he understands: money. I explained that sponsors wouldn’t want to be associated with a show that pitted races against each other. But he could not understand why this was such a bad idea. (And, no, we did not use his idea.)"

"​I spent 50 years successfully promoting television magic, making mountains out of molehills every day. But I say now to my fellow Americans, without any promotional exaggeration: If you believe that Trump will be better for you or better for the country, that is an illusion, much like “The Apprentice” was. Even if you are a born-and-bred Republican, as I was, I strongly urge you to vote for Kamala Harris. The country will be better off and so will you."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X