Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• madducks
    replied
    Trump's lawyer Alina Habba has asked the judge to have his clerk refrain from "eye rolls" lol.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Former Trump White House press secretary and current governor of Arkansas Sarah Huckabee Sanders could be facing criminal charges over "LecternGate."

Last edited by madducks; 10-19-2023, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    A New York judge has found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud, saying the Trumps provided false financial statements for roughly a decade.​
    It won't affect his 2024 chances, but I'm glad he was brought to task for this and that will very likely lead to him having to pay millions in the civil suit. Maybe not as much as he grifted while in office, but it is something. He will, of course, claim this was a political attack, but it seems the evidence was so obvious and overwhelming, I don't know how any judge could have not come to this ruling.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    A New York judge has found Donald Trump and his adult sons liable for fraud, saying the Trumps provided false financial statements for roughly a decade.​

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Jamie Raskin on Trump’s DISQUALIFICATION from running in 2024:

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Gang of thieves.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

The next indictment that could come down is wire fraud. Trump's Save America super PAC raised about $250 million, on the lie that the election was stolen. Now the money is missing. I think they could really nail him on it.
    Trump's wife and adult children (and spouses) could also get caught in that net. They all know that the grifter in chief doesn't earn all that money that they get from him.

Of course, the transfer of funds is probably very complicated and likely involves numerous fake organizations with numerous fake job titles and overly inflated salaries for the members of America's biggest crime family.
    Last edited by madducks; 08-25-2023, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teenwolf
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    So many indictments, so little time
    The next indictment that could come down is wire fraud. Trump's Save America super PAC raised about $250 million, on the lie that the election was stolen. Now the money is missing. I think they could really nail him on it.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    ////////////////////////////////////////Fulton County Jail Inmate No. P01135809

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    So many indictments, so little time

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    News broke yesterday that the clown also pressured Gov. Doug Ducey to claim fraud without any evidence and overturn the election results in Arizona.

This clown is really the best the GOP has to offer??

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    He has a loyalist he appointed, Aileen Cannon, overseeing his case, so I wouldn't bet on jail time just yet.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    His lawyers on this case have just quit, I wonder why?

In addition to TFG, some guy named Walt Nauta was also indicted.

It seems anyone who was in his orbit has seen their lives ruined. Why do they do it?

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Does Trump get secret service protection while he's in prison?

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    He’s being indicted on 7 counts tstemming from the mishandling documents case. The best part about this is he passed a law in 2017 upgrading the charge for mishandling top secret documents from a misdemeanor to a felony, in an effort to attack Hillary Clinton. LOL.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X