Clear All

• madducks
    replied
    God Made A Dictator:

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Idiot of the day. Reporter asks mother of eight who is going to prison for taking part in Jan. 6 if she blames Trump. She instead blames the FBI and says that she is expecting to be pardoned by Trump. You can't fix stupid.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities — can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

It's really sad.....that Voltaire quote is the quote that just keeps fitting these.

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied
    Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

I don't see these holding up under his Supreme Court.
    I guess we'll know soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Idiot of the day. Reporter asks mother of eight who is going to prison for taking part in Jan. 6 if she blames Trump. She instead blames the FBI and says that she is expecting to be pardoned by Trump. You can't fix stupid.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities — can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post

2 down, 48 to go
    I don't see these holding up under his Supreme Court.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied

And now the state of Maine has disqualified Trump.
    2 down, 48 to go

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Now let's see how many states can play follow the leader.

The Colorado Supreme Court removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 ballot, ruling that he isn’t an eligible presidential candidate because of the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.” The ruling was 4-3 and will be placed on hold pending appeal until January 4.​
    And now the state of Maine has disqualified Trump.

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    News broke yesterday that Trump & crony Ronna McDaniel were recorded pressuring two Michigan canvassers (one of whom was a rabid anti-vaxxer who, you guessed it, died of covid) to not certify the election, despite Biden winning the state by over 150,000 votes. I smell more indictments!!

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

No way he can pay even a tiny fraction of that--the man couldn't even afford store brought hair die!

Seriously, while I'd love to see as much of this paid by him as possible, he likely keeps it in appeals until he winds down his clock....he is 79 and doesn't look in tip top shape. If Alex Jones hasn't paid anything yet, I don't hold out much hope that Guiliani will have to pay for his lies any time soon.
    Rudy Giuliani filed for bankruptcy today.

In the meantime, Moss and Freeman’s lawyers have indicated they would move quickly to ask for liens on Giuliani’s existing properties in New York and Florida and researching entities that may be providing money to him, such as Newsmax, where he has a show.

Leave a comment:

• Moonlight J
    replied
    The CO courts quoting Gorsuch in their opinion from when he sat in their chair was a chef's kiss moment

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    image.jpg
    lolol

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Now let's see how many states can play follow the leader.

The Colorado Supreme Court removed former President Donald Trump from the state’s 2024 ballot, ruling that he isn’t an eligible presidential candidate because of the 14th Amendment’s “insurrectionist ban.” The ruling was 4-3 and will be placed on hold pending appeal until January 4.​

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    Everything Trump touches turns to dogcrap. From America's Mayor to a laughingstock. Sad!

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    A jury has ordered Rudy Giuliani to pay nearly $150 million to two Georgia election workers for the harm caused by defamatory statements he made about them following the 2020 election.

The judge in the case has already ruled Giuliani spread false information about Wandrea “Shaye” Moss and her mother Ruby Freeman.

Freeman and Moss were awarded more than $16 million each for defamation, $20 million each for emotional distress and $75 million total in punitive damages, stemming from a series of statements Giuliani and others, including former President Donald Trump, made.

In emotional testimony, Moss and Freeman described the flood of threats they received after Giuliani and others disseminated lies about them.
    No way he can pay even a tiny fraction of that--the man couldn't even afford store brought hair die!

Seriously, while I'd love to see as much of this paid by him as possible, he likely keeps it in appeals until he winds down his clock....he is 79 and doesn't look in tip top shape. If Alex Jones hasn't paid anything yet, I don't hold out much hope that Guiliani will have to pay for his lies any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    A jury has ordered Rudy Giuliani to pay nearly $150 million to two Georgia election workers for the harm caused by defamatory statements he made about them following the 2020 election.

The judge in the case has already ruled Giuliani spread false information about Wandrea “Shaye” Moss and her mother Ruby Freeman.

Freeman and Moss were awarded more than $16 million each for defamation, $20 million each for emotional distress and $75 million total in punitive damages, stemming from a series of statements Giuliani and others, including former President Donald Trump, made.

In emotional testimony, Moss and Freeman described the flood of threats they received after Giuliani and others disseminated lies about them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X