2024 Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witness who tried to report gunman on the rooftop before shooting:

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Vanity for the win: Donald Trump slightly turned his head to look at a jumbotron at the same time shots rang out at his Pennsylvania rally Saturday evening – and the split-second move saved his life, an expert says.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        This photo will be in every Trump campaign ad now.

I hate that this is true, but it is a remarkable photo from a composition standpoint. Bloodied, but fist in the air, defiant, the flag in the background. I despise everything Trump stands for, but it is a hell of a photo.

Comment

• It's kind of amazing that he had the presence of mind to tell the secret service agents to wait while he stopped to raise his fist for the photo opp. Even during times of extreme danger and chaos, self-promotion is Trump's first priority even though it shouldn't be.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Yeah, that photo is going to be a pulitzer prize winner.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• And now Biden has tested positive for Covid-19. Will this be the knockout blow for Joe?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Top Dems now believe Biden will exit the race as soon as this weekend

Comment

• Jimmy Fallon lol:

"“On the bright side… it’s the first positive news he’s had in months,” Fallon quipped of the medical developments. “Biden has COVID. Luckily he can’t spread it because Democrats have been distancing themselves from him since the debate.”

“Biden had fatigue, a cough and brain fog… then he got COVID,” the comedian added. “Thankfully, Biden is expected to make a full recovery — and his doctors say he’ll be back to 60 percent in no time.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Biden has officially withdrawn from consideration

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Biden has officially withdrawn from consideration
                      bye bye

Comment

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• What are people who constantly complain about the economy going to do now with all of their overpriced "Fuck Biden" signs?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• But for the debate, the communist DNC and the propaganda pushing "legacy" MSM would still be blatantly lying about sniffy joe's physical condition and mental acuity. TDS afflicted, free America hating communist, er, democrats would still be repeating their crap in unison.

unfit for trial, but fit to still "rule" America...come on, man. answer the question: who is REALLY making all the America destroying decisions?

Comment

• Originally posted by wannabegriffey View Post
                              But for the debate, the communist DNC and the propaganda pushing "legacy" MSM would still be blatantly lying about sniffy joe's physical condition and mental acuity. TDS afflicted, free America hating communist, er, democrats would still be repeating their crap in unison.

unfit for trial, but fit to still "rule" America...come on, man. answer the question: who is REALLY making all the America destroying decisions?
                              I am....
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• DEI vs WE the people

Comment

Working...
                                X