Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    It would have been way more embarrassing had we re-elected him.
    We still may have. Rudy is hot on the case, exposing voter fraud left and right.

Rudy Giuliani and right-wing influencers shared a TikTok video as evidence of voter fraud, but the video was created as a joke by a prankster.

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
      We still may have. Rudy is hot on the case, exposing voter fraud left and right.

https://www.insider.com/voter-fraud-...k-fake-2020-11
      Dopey to Rudy: Find voter fraud, at once!

Rudy: yessir! :searchesyoutubeforvoterfraudvideos:

Comment

• These "cases" the Trumptard lawyers are bringing to court are being tossed out within moments of being presented. In one case, the Judge asked if there were indeed Republican operatives watching the vote count in Pennsylvania, as allowed by law. The lawyer replied, and I'm not making this up I swear, that there were "non-zero Republicans" overseeing the count. Non-zero!!!! That's as clever as it is asinine! The judge tossed it almost immediately.

In another case where the Trumptard lawyers said they were examining '532 votes' due to "irregularities", the Judge asked if they were saying there were any improprieties with them, and the lawyer said no, there was not. LOL. In another, the lawyer presented a case of hearsay ("a worker heard from someone else that there was voter fraud") and the judge asked if he was presenting hearsay, and the lawyer said no, they were presenting what this person said about what they heard from someone else. Finally, the Trumptard team showed in another case that they wanted 1,000 or so votes tossed because the voter was not living in-state. That was true, because the voters were all in the military and stationed elsewhere!

So I'm not sure if these lawyers just are terrified and feel like they have a gun to their head, or if they're just as incompetent as Trump himself.

Comment

• Sounds like grounds for a completely new vote to me!
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
            Dopey to Rudy: Find voter fraud, at once!

Rudy: yessir! :asksgrandkidstosearchtictok:

Fixed

Comment

These "cases" the Trumptard lawyers are bringing to court are being tossed out within moments of being presented. In one case, the Judge asked if there were indeed Republican operatives watching the vote count in Pennsylvania, as allowed by law. The lawyer replied, and I'm not making this up I swear, that there were "non-zero Republicans" overseeing the count. Non-zero!!!! That's as clever as is it asinine! The judge tossed it almost immediately.

In another case where the Trumptard lawyers said they were examining '532 votes' due to "irregularities", the Judge asked if they were saying there were any improprieties with them, and the lawyer said no, there was not. LOL. In another, the lawyer presented a case of hearsay ("a worker heard from someone else that there was voter fraud") and the judge asked if he was presenting hearsay, and the lawyer said no, they were presenting what this person said about what they heard from someone else. Finally, the Trumptard team showed in another case that they wanted 1,000 or so votes tossed because the voter was not living in-state. That was true, because the voters were all in the military and stationed elsewhere!

So I'm not sure if these lawyers just are terrified and feel like they have a gun to their head, or if they're just as incompetent as Trump himself.
              I mean, I have had to make some pretty bad arguments in court, just because the client wanted it and it was not unethical to do so. And you can totally feel like a schmuck up there when you're making them. It can definitely make one sound incompetent...even moreso than I actually am.

Comment

I mean, I have had to make some pretty bad arguments in court, just because the client wanted it and it was not unethical to do so. And you can totally feel like a schmuck up there when you're making them. It can definitely make one sound incompetent...even moreso than I actually am.
                I'm assuming that unlike Trump, your clients actually paid you.

Comment

I'm assuming that unlike Trump, your clients actually paid you.
                  If by "you" you mean "my firm" after which I would maybe, if I was a really, really good boy, see a small bonus at the end of the year, then yes!

Comment

• trump loyalists filling up key positions at pentagon, from sane but disgusted officials resignng their posts in protest of alarming orders from trump. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/polit...gns/index.html

Vast majority of GOP in congress are not only not congratulating Biden on win, they are not acknowledging it happened. Well, at least foreign leaders are doing so. https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...biden-1088724/

What could game play be in throwing up time wasting zero evidence lawsuits, of not conceding, of installing loyalists in every key military and law post? What harm could come of trump constantly calling election rigged, of saying he won, by a lot, by holding rallies even after election? Yes, I am sure there is nothing to worry about.

Comment

• Because they have to keep the loonies on the fringe engaged (80% of non-elected Republicans are ready to move on). Of course, Trump is Loony #1 so it all flows from him.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• my sarcasm may not read well. what i am saying is there exists a non trivial contingent against a peaceful transition of power.

Comment

Don’t sell yourself short!

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                            my sarcasm may not read well. what i am saying is there exists a non trivial contingent against a peaceful transition of power.
                            Republicans are acting like the girl who, after you break up with her, throws all your shit out the window, keys your car, sticks nails in your tires, lies about you on Facebook, and then on top of all that, stalks you.

Comment

Republicans are acting like the girl who, after you break up with her, throws all your shit out the window, keys your car, sticks nails in your tires, lies about you on Facebook, and then on top of all that, stalks you.
                              It's more like this girl

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
                                my sarcasm may not read well. what i am saying is there exists a non trivial contingent against a peaceful transition of power.
                                How many people among the intelligence community and high level military do u think want to risk their lives on Donald Trump at this point ? Pretty much no one, I would bet.
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                                ---------------------------------------------
                                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X