This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
    Sarcasm. I think you’re confusing dislike with depise. I don’t despise Trump, or anyone else really, but I’m not a fan either. We have more than enough representation of the despise team on this board. Although I’m in the middle, I’m playing a bit of the devil’s advocate when things seem to get a little unhinged. I really want adult supervision in Congress and there are few, if any.
    What have the Democrats done recently that is unhinged? Trump is unhinged every single day! Look at his Twitter feed from this morning. The man is a menace to our society.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Look at how many prominent Republicans have called Trump dangerous or unfit for office (critical caveat, those who are not beholden to the voters since Trump has taken over the base). Never has a president had so many prominent members of his own party denounce him. Yet, some of you on the right continue to pretend this is normal and label us critics as suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's truly laughable, but go on with the charade. He's going down and every moment until he does is a moment too long.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Sarcasm. I think you’re confusing dislike with depise. I don’t despise Trump, or anyone else really, but I’m not a fan either. We have more than enough representation of the despise team on this board. Although I’m in the middle, I’m playing a bit of the devil’s advocate when things seem to get a little unhinged. I really want adult supervision in Congress and there are few, if any.
        Trump really engenders a neutral stance. Give up the charade Bernie.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          Trump really engenders a neutral stance. Give up the charade Bernie.
          Ok,, but only if I have to.
          I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• First a French paper reported today that Trump met with the leaders of the Baltic states and since he does no prep work, promptly blamed them, and not the countries in the Balkans, for the war in Yugoslavia. Then he skips the WWI ceremony at Belleau Wood in France because it was raining.

Comment

• While we have stopped hearing about the “dangerous caravan “ these men and women are still being forced to go through with this political stunt...

With little electricity, no combat pay and holidays away from home, the 5,600 American troops on the southwest border are on a mission ordered by a politically determined commander in chief and a Pentagon unable to convince him of its perils.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                First a French paper reported today that Trump met with the leaders of the Baltic states and since he does no prep work, promptly blamed them, and not the countries in the Balkans, for the war in Yugoslavia. Then he skips the WWI ceremony at Belleau Wood in France because it was raining.
                He continues to be an embarrassment. Someone, I'm sure, will explain how this was another example of genius Trump playing 3d chess. Truly, his ignorance is astonishing.

Comment

Look at how many prominent Republicans have called Trump dangerous or unfit for office (critical caveat, those who are not beholden to the voters since Trump has taken over the base). Never has a president had so many prominent members of his own party denounce him. Yet, some of you on the right continue to pretend this is normal and label us critics as suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's truly laughable, but go on with the charade. He's going down and every moment until he does is a moment too long.
                  We keep getting confused and conflating me pushing back against the Hyperbole of your posts and me somehow supporting Trump. I’m one of those that has called him unqualified but assume what you need to to keep pushing your narrative.
                  I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

We keep getting confused and conflating me pushing back against the Hyperbole of your posts and me somehow supporting Trump. I’m one of those that has called him unqualified but assume what you need to to keep pushing your narrative.
                    But see, you don't get to sit there and claim you don't support him, while criticizing those of us who point out all the awful shit he does on a daily basis as the problem. Well you can, but you just sound ridiculous.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

But see, you don't get to sit there and claim you don't support him, while criticizing those of us who point out all the awful shit he does on a daily basis as the problem. Well you can, but you just sound ridiculous.
                      Thank you. You just helped me remember what my point was so long ago. I could’ve kept all those posts down to this. When you lefties constantly whine about how terrible everything Trump GOP conservative evangelical Christian and somehow equate all of those people to alt-right, now-nazi, white nationalists or the KKK, it is ridiculous. As you say, I guess you can continue, but you just sound so ridiculous.
                      Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 11-10-2018, 10:24 PM.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Thank you. You just helped me remember what my point was so long ago. I could’ve kept all those posts down to this. When you lefties constantly whine about how terrible everything Trump GOP conservative evangelical Christian and somehow equate all of those people to alt-right, now-nazi, white nationalists or the KKK, it is ridiculous. As you say, I guess you can continue, but you just sound so ridiculous.
                        Nope, the rational position is to sit idly by and let Trump do whatever he wants, as long as he throws me personally a bone by lowering my taxes a few hundred or electing conservative judges to help maintain the status quo. I've made my position on Trump and his party clear. You continue to pretend that you are somehow above the fray because you don't like Trump but don't like his critics either. Bravo dude.
                        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Nope, the rational position is to sit idly by and let Trump do whatever he wants, as long as he throws me personally a bone by lowering my taxes a few hundred or electing conservative judges to help maintain the status quo. I've made my position on Trump and his party clear. You continue to pretend that you are somehow above the fray because you don't like Trump but don't like his critics either. Bravo dude.
                          Ok, you get the last word. Have at it.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Ok, you get the last word. Have at it.
                            BB, I completely understand your stance on Trump. He's certainly not nearly as bad as the loony left would like us to believe and he's not nearly as good as the crowds at his rallies think he is. I like him more than you but I'd prefer most generic republicans over him. Unfortunately a generic republican couldnt get elected so I guess I'm stuck with Trump.
                            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• 23 dead and counting, but it’s all about the dollars with Dopey Donnie. Yeah, let’s rip California rangers right in the middle of a crisis! He’s getting ripped by firefighters, politicans and the public alike. F....ing moron. Keep defending!

Comment

• What a fucking buffoon. Hope all you right wingers are enjoying your Remembrance Day "celebrations"... fucking insane that right wingers excuse this lack of understanding what solemnity even is or what it's to be used for. Just brash public idiocy.

"I am in Paris getting ready to celebrate the end of World War One. Is there anything better to celebrate than the end of a war, in particular that one, which was one of the bloodiest and worst of all time?"
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X