This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    still working on more ways to poison the environment (and people along with it). Trump Unveils His Plan to Weaken Car Pollution Rules
    This is old news. The process was started almost as soon as Trump took office and only applies to regulations that are not yet in effect. It took a year to design a formal plan, which will soon be open for comments. Yet, all it does is stop Obama era standards from taking effect.

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Is Dumb Donald dumb enough to publicly ask his Attorney General to obstruct justice by pleading with him to end the Mueller investigation? Yes!
    Would that be obstruction of justice? Probably not.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• So I want to give Trump a little credit here for helping bring home the bodies of those who lost their lives in the Korean War.

I do believe he deserves some credit here.
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Trump will be getting credit for his North Korea initiative for decades. It's not opening up China, but Nixon is a very high standard in foreign policy.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
          Trump will be getting credit for his North Korea initiative for decades. It's not opening up China, but Nixon is a very high standard in foreign policy.

J
          Let's not get a head of ourselves. As much I give him credit for the returned remains of the fallen soldiers, he got completely played with the arms testing. His legacy on N Korea will be placed much more on if he can get them to drop the nukes than the return of the remains.
          "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
          - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
          - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

still working on more ways to poison the environment (and people along with it)

Trump Unveils His Plan to Weaken Car Pollution Rules

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/02/c...T.nav=top-news
            I very much agree with Trump on this. 54 mpg by 2025 was too high, too fast. 37 mpg was already a big jump from the previous level.
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
              So I want to give Trump a little credit here for helping bring home the bodies of those who lost their lives in the Korean War.

I do believe he deserves some credit here.
              We're not exactly sure what we received...the last time NK gave back some remains, there were supposedly animal bones mixed in. And last report had ONE set of dog-tags returned with the remains. So I'll wait to see what happens when the forensics are done.

US officials say initial tests show the 55 boxes of remains are "likely" to belong to American troops.
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Would that be obstruction of justice? Probably not.

J

Many, many people have said that's not the case.

On another note: it continues to amaze me that this administration is far more concerned with American people needing ID to vote, which has been proven time and time and time again to be a tool to deter voting among blacks and other minorities, in order to prevent what has been proven time and time and time again to be a minuscule amount of "fake voters," yet continues to ignore foreign countries actually meddling in our elections where they could potentially change tens of thousands of votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Many, many people have said that's not the case.

On another note: it continues to amaze me that this administration is far more concerned with American people needing ID to vote, which has been proven time and time and time again to be a tool to deter voting among blacks and other minorities, in order to prevent what has been proven time and time and time again to be a minuscule amount of "fake voters," yet continues to ignore foreign countries actually meddling in our elections where they could potentially change tens of thousands of votes.
                  Bear something else in mind. Trump could be telling the truth. After all, he bent over backwards to cooperate for six months. It was Giulliani that got them to start throwing out obstacles. If he really is as innocent as anyone can get and if it is personal and a witch hunt, what is he supposed to do?

J
                  Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Bear something else in mind. Trump could be telling the truth. After all, he bent over backwards to cooperate for six months. It was Giulliani that got them to start throwing out obstacles. If he really is as innocent as anyone can get and if it is personal and a witch hunt, what is he supposed to do?

J

so much nonsense here

what sources do you use for news?

Comment

Bear something else in mind. Trump could be telling the truth. After all, he bent over backwards to cooperate for six months.
                      WTF?? When did he ever cooperate? And LMFAO, when did he ever "bend over backwards" to help? Are you being serious?

Dude, if you were completely innocent of a crime you were accused of, would you constantly bash the prosecutors and detectives and tell them to stop the investigation?? Or would you let them do their investigation LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD and let the complete lack of evidence vindicate you?

It was Giulliani that got them to start throwing out obstacles. If he really is as innocent as anyone can get and if it is personal and a witch hunt, what is he supposed to do?
                      His SON met with a RUSSIAN operative with the ADMITTED reason to get dirt on his opponent. His campaign manager is now on trial for working with the Russians. Whatever it is you're smoking, pass me some.

Comment

WTF?? When did he ever cooperate? And LMFAO, when did he ever "bend over backwards" to help? Are you being serious?

Dude, if you were completely innocent of a crime you were accused of, would you constantly bash the prosecutors and detectives and tell them to stop the investigation?? Or would you let them do their investigation LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD and let the complete lack of evidence vindicate you?
                        maybe not if you thought the entire scandal was created by democrats with the only purpose being to hurt him (Trump) politically. If he really didnt do anything and he constantly has this cloud of Russia hanging over him, I can understand why he'd be upset. Just a thought...
                        "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                          maybe not if you thought the entire scandal was created by democrats with the only purpose being to hurt him (Trump) politically. If he really didnt do anything and he constantly has this cloud of Russia hanging over him, I can understand why he'd be upset. Just a thought...
                          Yeah, kinda like how Clinton got all upset over Benghazi and her emails.

You Trump apologists truly demean yourselves every time you defend him.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Here's how I foresee the end of Dumb Donnie's reign of ineptness: some brainwashed Trump loonie bird shoots and kills a journalist directly due to Dumb Donnie's "Enemy of the People" gag routine, and both the American people and begrudgingly, Congress, agree that the act was incited by Dumb Donnie's rhetoric, implicating him in a murder. Dumb Donnie, forced into a corner he can't Tweet or rally his way out of, is forced to resign, and he lives out the rest of his days as a complete disgrace to humankind.

Comment

Here's how I foresee the end of Dumb Donnie's reign of ineptness: some brainwashed Trump loonie bird shoots and kills a journalist directly due to Dumb Donnie's "Enemy of the People" gag routine, and both the American people and begrudgingly, Congress, agree that the act was incited by Dumb Donnie's rhetoric, implicating him in a murder. Dumb Donnie, forced into a corner he can't Tweet or rally his way out of, is forced to resign, and he lives out the rest of his days as a complete disgrace to humankind.
                              did you read this today?

Opinion
                              Trump Will Have Blood on His Hands
                              His demonization of the news media won’t fall on deaf ears.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/03/o...gtype=Homepage

Comment

did you read this today?

Opinion
                                Trump Will Have Blood on His Hands
                                His demonization of the news media won’t fall on deaf ears.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/03/o...gtype=Homepage
                                I didn’t. Obviously he feels the same. If — and when — it comes to this, Dumb Donnie needs to be impeached and to stand trial for his actions.

Comment

Working...
                                X