This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
    and not enough people are angry about this babbling idiot - every day he is an embarrassment
    I'm convinced the only things swirling around in his head are Clinton, the election, my god I'm actually president, I'm rich, I own a lot of things, I like to grab pussy, and I hate Obama. Tell him anything and he can't pay attention, and get him in front of a crowd without notes and this is all he can think of. If he needs to speak about anything else, he's at a loss and babbles like a 3rd grader speaking in front of the class about a book he never read.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      I'm convinced the only things swirling around in his head are Clinton, the election, my god I'm actually president, I'm rich, I own a lot of things, I like to grab pussy, and I hate Obama. Tell him anything and he can't pay attention, and get him in front of a crowd without notes and this is all he can think of. If he needs to speak about anything else, he's at a loss and babbles like a 3rd grader speaking in front of the class about a book he never read.
      Sadly, he's a reflection of our populace, angry about the decline of straight-white-male privilege and ignorant of the global forces that are shaping the 21st century.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Sadly, he's a reflection of our populace, angry about the decline of straight-white-male privilege and ignorant of the global forces that are shaping the 21st century.
        He's a reflection of aging baby-boomers looking at one last gasp of trying to hold on to a bygone era.
        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
          He's a reflection of aging baby-boomers looking at one last gasp of trying to hold on to a bygone era.
          Yep, and unfortunately there are still enough of them to be the current face of our country.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Yep, and unfortunately there are still enough of them to be the current face of our country.
            So I will make a very unpopular statement. Boomers will be the end of the USA. They are the most self-centered generation our nation has ever seen. They refuse to let anyone younger come in and take on leadership. This congress is the oldest in history, Fortune 500 companies CEO 58.

They are unprepared for retirement (I don't blame them for this, completely, as they were dealing with a faulty assumption). Their children and grandchildren will be paying for their care.

I could on, but I'll stop my rant.
            "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
            - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
            - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

• I've believed for years that Boomers have ruined our country. Most of my friends agree. The entitled generation.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

How does that explain the women who strongly support Trump?
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  How does that explain the women who strongly support Trump?
                  Plenty of women are fully supportive of straight-white-male privilege.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

Plenty of women are fully supportive of straight-white-male privilege.
                    You mean racist? Because that's what i think.
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

You mean racist? Because that's what i think.
                      Right, but plenty are fully in agreement with male privilege as well. Look at the women attacking the #metoo movement.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Right, but plenty are fully in agreement with male privilege as well. Look at the women attacking the #metoo movement.
                        Why are women in agreement with straight white male privilege instead of female privilege? Why does it seem that so many women make it a point to hate the female gender?

Comment

Why are women in agreement with straight white male privilege instead of female privilege? Why does it seem that so many women make it a point to hate the female gender?
                          That's an entire field of study. I think religion plays a huge role.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I suggest that you guys read Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance to explain some of the incredibly flawed and contradictory thoughts of a decent percentage of the Trump base. You can even get it for free at the public library (like I did)

Growing up in Columbus Ohio I can understand the people described in the book from the hollers of Kentucky

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              This just reminds me of something from high school - nothing to do with Trump at all, but hysterical.

I grew up in North Jersey and since we were so close to the City and all the museums, each semester we were required to visit a museum and do an oral presentation on the museum. My buddy gets up there and is doing this like 10 minute presentation on an exhibit at the Met, including a paper that he had written about the exhibit. The teacher lets him go on for like 10 minutes before just saying "Michael, there is no exhibit like that at the Met." My buddy just says, "Oh, sorry." And sits down. Turns out he made the whole thing up instead of just going to a museum. It was incredible.

Swampy, as a high school teacher, would you at least throw the kid a C for creativity?

Comment

• Originally posted by umjewman View Post
                                This just reminds me of something from high school - nothing to do with Trump at all, but hysterical.

I grew up in North Jersey and since we were so close to the City and all the museums, each semester we were required to visit a museum and do an oral presentation on the museum. My buddy gets up there and is doing this like 10 minute presentation on an exhibit at the Met, including a paper that he had written about the exhibit. The teacher lets him go on for like 10 minutes before just saying "Michael, there is no exhibit like that at the Met." My buddy just says, "Oh, sorry." And sits down. Turns out he made the whole thing up instead of just going to a museum. It was incredible.

Swampy, as a high school teacher, would you at least throw the kid a C for creativity?
                                Lol, too bad no one caught that on video.
                                - Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X