This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
    I'm as far from the liberal hymn book as you can get. But I guess the echo chamber doesn't pertain to you. GOP haters glasses...seriously because I view Trump as the most embarrassing thing to happen to US politics in my lifetime? Too many of the GOP have caved rather than cross Trump...no worries. Personally I think both parties have crapped the bed...just Trump is by far the worst.
    But if you can conflate my comments as support, is it not fair that I conflate yours as liberal hymnal shit? And, If you believe what you wrote, why do you not recognize that positives have happen despite him being him. The stock market has held strong. Unemployment is historically low. The economy is growing. Are these bad things?
    Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 12-27-2017, 10:24 PM.
    I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      For Cripes sake - I have said I agree with literally 3 things that Trump has done. I even listed them earlier

This in turn has made me a Trump supporter...
      If you're not with us, you're against us!
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
        If you're not against us, you're with us!

Fixed it for you!
        I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
          But if you can conflate my comments as support, is it not fair that I conflate yours as liberal hymnal shit?
          You serious Clark? I didn't conflate your comments to begin with and you assume I must be a liberal because I hate Trump? I'm with 2/3 of the country there I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
            You serious Clark? I didn't conflate your comments to begin with and you assume I must be a liberal because I hate Trump? I'm with 2/3 of the country there I think.
            You outted me as a closet Trump supporter. Oh well, call me Baldgriff 2.0. You’ve put us Trumpsters in our place. HELLO IN HERE. Here, here, here!

Ronald Reagan

Comment

You outted me as a closet Trump supporter. Oh well, call me Baldgriff 2.0. You’ve put us Trumpsters in our place. HELLO IN HERE. Here, here, here!
              You're a Trumpette!
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• The VAST majority of the population under 45 is WAY more progressive and liberal, so y'all will get buried soon enough.

America is transforming into a raging dumpster fire. If you wanna pour gasoline on it, I hope you get burned too.
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• just an observation - considering that this is a thread where virtually EVERYONE is agreeing that they don't support Trump, (heck it seems everyone is posturing to demonstrate that they dislike him even more than the next guy) ... there sure is a lot of disagreement in here.

strange.
                  It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Judge Roy "No" Moore filed a lawsuit last night alleging, among other things, that old Trump chestnut -- voter fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Judge Roy "No" Moore filed a lawsuit last night alleging, among other things, that old Trump chestnut -- voter fraud.
                      There are videos online of people stating that they came from out of state to vote. I will see if I can find one.

That said - I think voter fraud is almost impossible to prove. Unless there are more votes counted than population able to vote.

Found a video.... take it for what its worth

Last edited by baldgriff; 12-28-2017, 10:19 AM.
                      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• That video seems overdubbed or has the sound messed up.

And if this video (or others like it) is a reason of why voter fraud should be investigated, where is the investigation into our "P___y Grabber in Chief?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                          The VAST majority of the population under 45 is WAY more progressive and liberal, so y'all will get buried soon enough.

America is transforming into a raging dumpster fire. If you wanna pour gasoline on it, I hope you get burned too.
                          So open mindedness and public debate are things of the past? I guess that was kind of a self answering question, never mind.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            That video seems overdubbed or has the sound messed up.

And if this video (or others like it) is a reason of why voter fraud should be investigated, where is the investigation into our "P___y Grabber in Chief?"
                            Here is a better copy of the same video. The sound is way better and the lips move with the words. I hate when people try to put the text on the screen and cant let you see what is being said. As I stated above - "I think voter fraud is almost impossible to prove. Unless there are more votes counted than population able to vote." In case you missed that previously.

However - if in fact people came from "all over the nation" to actually vote in an election that they were not able to legally vote in (which is possible given what this guy seems to be stating) then maybe there is a case to be made. I dont know what Alabama's rules are on outstate individuals actually canvassing the local populace on behalf of one canditate over another. All I am saying is that it may be possible - This is in no way meant to infer that I support the Judge.

It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

So open mindedness and public debate are things of the past? I guess that was kind of a self answering question, never mind.
                              No clue what this post means. Be a little less cryptic.

Do you disagree that America is a raging dumpster fire?
                              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                                Here is a better copy of the same video. The sound is way better and the lips move with the words. I hate when people try to put the text on the screen and cant let you see what is being said. As I stated above - "I think voter fraud is almost impossible to prove. Unless there are more votes counted than population able to vote." In case you missed that previously.

However - if in fact people came from "all over the nation" to actually vote in an election that they were not able to legally vote in (which is possible given what this guy seems to be stating) then maybe there is a case to be made. I dont know what Alabama's rules are on outstate individuals actually canvassing the local populace on behalf of one canditate over another. All I am saying is that it may be possible - This is in no way meant to infer that I support the Judge.

Yeah, and it's POSSIBLE the moon landing was faked... it's possible that the earth is flat... lots of things are possible, which also make you look profoundly gullible to repeat them.

This devil's advocate game you're playing makes you look gullible, whether you "support the judge" or not (he's not a judge anymore by the way, just a regular old pedophile). You're promoting conspiracy theories... the exact same conspiracy theories supported by Trump. It's not a good look.

Comment

Working...
                                X