This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    I have no problem with you responding to these revisions to history, I have a problem with them constantly being brought up in the 1st place as if they were somehow relevant to what's happening today. It's Sean Hannity at it's finest. It has absolutely no bearing on what's happening in Washington today, none.
    300 pages of whining about Trump's latest tweet is just fine, but when someone occasionally brings up the election that is just out of line ? Pretty sure people can post more or less what they want regardless of who has a problem with it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
      300 pages of whining about Trump's latest tweet is just fine, but when someone occasionally brings up the election that is just out of line ? Pretty sure people can post more or less what they want regardless of who has a problem with it.
      Well, you might want to look again, because a good portion of those "300 pages" are an endless rehash of last year's election. At least "whining" about Trump's latest tweet brings things up to date with recent developments, as opposed to people repeating their theories about why the Democrats lost.

Learn from History, don't live in the past...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Well, you might want to look again, because a good portion of those "300 pages" are an endless rehash of last year's election. At least "whining" about Trump's latest tweet brings things up to date with recent developments, as opposed to people repeating their theories about why the Democrats lost.

Learn from History, don't live in the past...
        i didn't enjoy or learn anything from reading the commentary about his tweets or all of the whining the first time, have no intention of looking again. But i don't have a problem if you and others want to post another 300 pages about his tweets. If you want to call that learning from history, go ahead.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Trump is an asshole.

There that sums it up.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
            Trump is an asshole.

There that sums it up.
            good summary
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

good summary
              Accurate also

Comment

i didn't enjoy or learn anything from reading the commentary about his tweets or all of the whining the first time, have no intention of looking again. But i don't have a problem if you and others want to post another 300 pages about his tweets. If you want to call that learning from history, go ahead.
                Again, you're missing the point...it happens a lot around here. It's not anything close to 300 pages of "whining" tweets, but since you have no intention of looking, you'll probably not be able to make that determination.

And thanks for your permission allowing me to post what I wish...very nice and Christmasy.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• you are the one missing the point, no one needs my approval to post anything...just like they can post all.about Bernie and the election without your approval
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

you are the one missing the point, no one needs my approval to post anything...just like they can post all.about Bernie and the election without your approval
                    Again, point missed by you...nobody said that they COULDN'T post anything that they wanted, just that it was endlessly tiresome and useless.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Have we at least established that Trump is the biggest POS in political history...that's clear enough right?

Comment

Again, point missed by you...nobody said that they COULDN'T post anything that they wanted, just that it was endlessly tiresome and useless.
                        Well at least you get even with them by endlessly posting that they are tiresome and useless ! It comes full circle I guess.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Well at least you get even with them by endlessly posting that they are tiresome and useless ! It comes full circle I guess.
                          LMAO...can't wait to watch how trade negotiations between you and Doig go. Those should be endlessly fascinating...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

LMAO...can't wait to watch how trade negotiations between you and Doig go. Those should be endlessly fascinating...
                            It will be easy, I get the Bernie-Bro discount
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

It will be easy, I get the Bernie-Bro discount
                              You go with your bad self...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                Speaking of Chancellor, any idea where he is? he literally just went off the grid one day in August.
                                No idea. But I hope he is well and only taking a break from the internet. We need him back.
                                Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 12-20-2017, 11:46 PM.
                                I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                                X