X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The things you learn everyday.

Comment

• Pjs24 timed out. Onejayhawk is up
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• I was hoping Burke would slip to me, then I was hoping Thomas would... although I think I like Bev more than Thomas. But given that we're at the "overreact to last night's preseason game stats" phase of the draft, I am a little too excited by these highlights.

In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
          I was hoping Burke would slip to me, then I was hoping Thomas would... although I think I like Bev more than Thomas. But given that we're at the "overreact to last night's preseason game stats" phase of the draft, I am a little too excited by these highlights.

Beverley, like Oladipo, is another guy I am mad about having a big preseason because I liked them outside of that work.

Comment

• Hey guys I just made a last-minute recruiting post for my league if any of you fellow hoops junkies are interested in joining another roto league with a few jellybeans on the line. http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...ening-act-fast! Thanks dudes

Comment

• Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
              12.11 - Alec Burks
              Darn. I wanted the set.

J
              Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                Darn. I wanted the set.

J
                Trade yah

Comment

• hate you people!!! #burks

Comment

Trade yah
                    OK! I'm down.

Comment

Trade yah
                      Sure. You can have my last pick or my next one, your choice.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Where is everyone?

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          Where is everyone?

J
                          You scared them away.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• B-Fly will timeout at 12:15 pm ET. I have sent him a pm and a message on facebook. Hopefully he will come back and pick.

Comment

• We could go to scheduled picking. Assign everyone a specific time. When their time comes, they can pick. Space them about 30 minutes apart.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                                16.03 Lou Williams, PG/SG
                                I love me some Lou Williams.

How do you guys like your team? I'm not sure if it's a good or bad sign, but I love my team. At worst it's mostly filled with guys I enjoy watching. I think my only mistake was forgetting that Nash was still available. Otherwise I would have taken him instead of Bargnani. I was looking for a big so I lost sight of the fact that he was still out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X