No announcement yet.

RJ Highball Draft discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We will keep going and keep drafting until we are done. We got almost 9 rounds done this week. We should get through another 9 for next week. If not we can start the season on time, keep drafting, and WW will start when the final pick is in. Amit and myself would continue entering the picks by doing commish add/drop feature.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• That's why we're offering you a 15 year deal to continue being our league commissioner PB.

Comment

• I'll go ahead and let B-Fly re-pick in the morning. And hope he doesn't take the player I want.

Comment

• At some point we have to move along...what's a fair amount of time?
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
            9.11 - Robin Lopez - C
            Damn...was hoping he would make it back to me in round ten

Comment

• Damn really wanted Barnes. Nice pick Paul.

Comment

• @mjl - 11.03 Moe Harkless

Nice gamble. He was on my radar for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
                  @mjl - 11.03 Moe Harkless

Nice gamble. He was on my radar for a while.
                  Mine too but I couldn't pass up a "change of scenery" Bargnani.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by riff raff View Post
                      @mjl - 11.03 moe harkless

nice gamble. He was on my radar for a while.
                      blast!!!!!!

Comment

• There seems to be this deep thirst for Assists. You guys need to form an Assists Anonymous chapter.

Then I might get a few.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          There seems to be this deep thirst for Assists. You guys need to form an Assists Anonymous chapter.

Then I might get a few.

J
                          My 11th round pick might lead my team in APG. Not sure I'd call that a big thirst.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                            My 11th round pick might lead my team in APG. Not sure I'd call that a big thirst.
                            How the mighty have fallen. I kept eyeing Nash for the last couple of rounds waiting for someone else to grab him. I am pretty well set at PG with CP3, DRose, Jennings and Felton, so I passed (but was tempted because I do have a thirst for assists, maybe it's from our A/TO days), but you could do a lot worse in round 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryno84MVP View Post
                              How the mighty have fallen. I kept eyeing Nash for the last couple of rounds waiting for someone else to grab him. I am pretty well set at PG with CP3, DRose, Jennings and Felton, so I passed (but was tempted because I do have a thirst for assists, maybe it's from our A/TO days), but you could do a lot worse in round 11.
                              As long as Kobe is out, the ball should be in his hands as much as he wants. Even when Kobe gets back, they should be more up-tempo with Howard gone. I'm hoping that Kobe takes it easy on his achilles with a lot of Nash carry-ups and one-pass Kobe spot-ups.

And I love that Nash can still shoot the lights out.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                                11.09 Nick Young SG/SF

More Kobe insurance. Sadly, I now appear to have four Lakers starters.
                                Oooooh, oooooh. I know where you can find a 5th!

Comment

Working...
                                X