Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to get the league rolling? Labor peace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
    There was nothing passive about that.

J
    I'm with J this time. I was using sarcasm and disdain. Note the :| smiley. Smiley's still count around these parts ... ?

Comment

We have 9. Are we going wait for more?

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

We have 9. Are we going wait for more?

J
        I am waiting on Ryno and BBJ. There are the final two regulars to chime in. I sent them an email from here today.

Anyways what about the PM I sent you? Who is this other guy you know that would like to play?
        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

He backed out, but I will make some inquiries. It would not be the worst thing to have the league own it, like New Orleans. It could take the top Yahoo name every round.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by Riff Raff View Post
            Or, Mr. Annoyed You Signed Up and Drafted Then Bailed Day One.

So no problem, Mr. Quitter.
            I believe I apologized and provided a reason in the previous iteration of this board as to my inability to manage my team last season. BUt if you're still holding that against me, well that's just you.

Comment

Well all is well the league. Angry Bert is back to normal, but he is being quiet on the Paul front. He has a new target.

Glad to see we are almost back to normal.
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Updated Top 100 from Buser. http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3346/3...9d1_z.jpg?zz=1

BTW, he really likes this keeper setup.

J
                Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Updated Top 100 from Buser. http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3346/3...9d1_z.jpg?zz=1

BTW, he really likes this keeper setup.

J
                  K....nice pic. Where is the top 100?

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                    K....nice pic. Where is the top 100?
                    I think I will leave Michelle up. That is from The Witches of Eastwick.

Here is the list. http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/...tball_rankings

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

I'm here but just give a me a day or two to get organized and figure out the keeper rules again. I remember them being very strict.

Are we putting in money this year or just saying to heck with it due to the truncated season?

Well, I tried to join with no luck. It said it was no longer valid.
                      Last edited by ; 11-30-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseballjones View Post
                        I'm here but just give a me a day or two to get organized and figure out the keeper rules again. I remember them being very strict.

Are we putting in money this year or just saying to heck with it due to the truncated season?

Well, I tried to join with no luck. It said it was no longer valid.
                        Most likely it said that YOU were no longer valid.

Good to see the sparring is going into regular season mode... joking guys, joking.
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

ESPN projections.

J
                          Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                            I am waiting on Ryno and BBJ. There are the final two regulars to chime in. I sent them an email from here today.

Anyways what about the PM I sent you? Who is this other guy you know that would like to play?
                            I'm back in. Sorry for the delay, but I've been AWOL from the site for awhile. I'll need at least day or two to get back up to speed on the NBA, but then I should be ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              Most likely it said that YOU were no longer valid.

Good to see the sparring is going into regular season mode... joking guys, joking.
                              Hmm...it's only half a season...only half a season. I can do it...I can!

Anyway, I got in. The e-mail I registered with is never used anymore. I restarted it.

Comment

Alright almost full. Glad to see Ryno and BBJ come back. All that needs to be done now is find a replacement for jwlincy. I will ask Funkley first since I remember his wanting on last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X