No announcement yet.

Week 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys ready to start at their own 15 off a 2nd-qtr punt, some minor penalty on the Redskins, so they get a re-punt - into about an 80-yard TD return, greatly helping the Cowboys to a 14-6 halftime lead.

do they really have to give one of these NFC Least teams a playoff berth AND a home game?
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
      Cowboys ready to start at their own 15 off a 2nd-qtr punt, some minor penalty on the Redskins, so they get a re-punt - into about an 80-yard TD return, greatly helping the Cowboys to a 14-6 halftime lead.

do they really have to give one of these NFC Least teams a playoff berth AND a home game?
      Hey...that's my Eagles you're implying suck.

Not that they don't...just saying
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

My opponent had Jimmy Graham. And still smoked me. Thanks, Chiefs defense, for giving him all the points he didn't get from Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by usfsucks View Post
          Pats, wow.
          This reminds me of an 80s joke.
          Q: How many 49ers does it take to change a light bulb?
          A: The lights never go out on Joe Montana.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
            Jimmy Graham, Jimmy Graham, Wherefore art thou Jimmy Graham? Anybody watch this game? Did NE just gameplan to make NO beat them any way OTHER than Graham?
            From what I saw, they did, and they were very physical with him within 5 yards. I'd even say within 15 yards and got away with it, but I'm biased as I don't like the Patriots and I sorta do like the Saints.

With 593 yards and 6 TDs through 6 games, Jimmy Graham could go catchless over the next two games and still be on pace to match his recent years' production: he'd be on pace for 1186 yards and 12 TDs. In 2012, he had 982 yards and 9 TDs (I think in 15 games), while in 2011 he had 1310 yards and 11 TDs.

Comment

I don't care about either team but, yeah, the Patriots were up in Graham's grill pretty good quite often, and well beyond 5 yards to boot.
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
              X