No announcement yet.

NFL Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's just me, but it sure does seem like the major injuries to star players are more than ever:

Jefferson
    Ekeler
    Burrow
    Chubb
    Fields
    Watson
    Daniel Jones
    Higgins
    Pierce
    Richardson
    Cousins
    Aaron Jones
    Montgomery
    Andrews
    Rodgers
    Waller
    Dobbins
    Conner
    Akers
    Diontae Johnson
    Mike Williams
    Carr
    Khalil Herbert

Comment

Joe Burrow has a torn tendon in his wrist and is done for the year

Comment

Texans WR Noah Brown (knee) is out.

Eagles TE Dallas Goedert (arm) is out.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Saints WR Michael Thomas (knee) to the IR list.

Packers RB Aaron Jones (knee) is out.
          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chargers LB Joey Bosa (foot) to the IR list.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Vikings WR Justin Jefferson (hamstring) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Chiefs WR Kadarius Toney (ankle/hip) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

A day after their 10th loss of the season, the Panthers have canned Frank Reich

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    A day after their 10th loss of the season, the Panthers have canned Frank Reich
                    He lasted 11 games with the Panthers this season. Last year he was fired by the Colts after just 9 games. So, he's getting better.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Colts RB Jonathan Taylor will have surgery on his thumb and the Colts hope to have him back in 2-3 weeks.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

An arrest warrant for Bills' linebacker Von Miller has been issued for a domestic violence case in Dallas, Texas.

The warrant is for the charge of assaulting a pregnant woman, which is a third-degree felony. Miller, who is originally from the Dallas area, was also under investigation for domestic violence in 2021 in Colorado but was ultimately not charged in the case. The Bills have a bye week and won’t play again until Week 14 against the Chiefs.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cut Geno for Derek Carr to cover my Allen bye week yesterday morning. Stupid stupid stupid

Comment

Packers RB Aaron Jones (knee) is out.

Cardinals WR Michael Wilson (shoulder) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                              Cut Geno for Derek Carr to cover my Allen bye week yesterday morning. Stupid stupid stupid
                              Ouch, Carr has been dreadful this year. Hope he wakes up and actually gets a few TDS this time, but I think it's been several weeks now since he's had a passing TD.

Comment

Joe Flacco will make his Browns debut in Week 13 against the Rams.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X