No announcement yet.

NFL Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants kicker Graham Gano, who has missed 6 of 17 field goals this season, is undergoing knee surgery and will be put on IR.

The Giants have signed kickers Cade York and Randy Bullock and will make a decision on Sunday.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Texans QB C.J. Stroud with 470 yards and 5 TDs today in just his 8th NFL game. The 470 yards is a new NFL rookie record.
      Last edited by madducks; 11-05-2023, 08:01 PM.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

With Ka'imi Fairbairn injured during the game, the Texans turned to backup RB Dare Ogunbowale as their emergency kicker -- and he responded with a 29-yard FG that turned out to be consequential in their 39-37 win.

Comment

Giants QB Daniel Jones has a torn ACL and his season is over. And backup Tyrod Taylor was just put on IR with a rib injury. If anyone can throw a football, the Giants are having QB tryouts this week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Vikings RB Cam Akers has a torn achilles and is done for the year. It's his second torn achilles in 3 years.

Eagles TE Dallas Goedert has a broken arm and is expected to undergo surgery and go on IR.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Undrafted Ravens rookie RB Keaton Mitchell got his first NFL carries during week 8. He ended up with 9 carries for 138 yards including 60 & 40 yard runs.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bears QB Justin Fields (thumb)​ is out.
                Bears RB Khalil Herbert (ankle)​ is out.
                Panthers WR DJ Chark (elbow) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bengals WR Tee Higgins (hamstring) is out.
                  Texans WR Nico Collins (calf) is out.
                  Vikings WR K.J. Osbourne (healthy scratch) is out.
                  Vikings WR Justin Jefferson (hamstring) is out.
                  Titans WR Treylon Burks (concussion) is out.
                  Jaguars WR Zay Jones (knee) is out

Texans K Ka’imi Fairbairn (quad) was placed on the IR list.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Titans QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                      Texans K Ka'imi Fairbairn (quad) was placed on the IR list.

And his replacement Matt Ammendola kicks the game winning 38-yard FG as time expires.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Jaylen Warren named the Steelers' starting RB

Comment

The Eagles next four games are against the Chiefs, Bills, 49ers, and Cowboys. You can't get a much tougher schedule than that.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will undergo surgery to repair a broken bone in his right shoulder and miss the remainder of the 2023 season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

There have been three teams in NFL history to score 25+ ppg while leading in rushing offense and scoring defense:

1985 Chicago Bears
                              1972 Miami Dolphins
                              2023 Baltimore Ravens​

Comment

Ravens TE Mark Andrews’ ankle injury is expected to be season-ending.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X