No announcement yet.

NFL Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rams WR Demarcus Robinson was robbed of $100K worth of jewelry by two gunmen outside a Los Angeles hotel on Friday morning.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

49ers WR Deebo Samuel (shoulder) is out.

Broncos placed TE Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on IR.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bears QB Justin Fields (thumb) is out.

Patriots WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Giants QB Daniel Jones (neck) is out.

Lions RB David Montgomery (ribs) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Seahawks WR DK Metcalf (hip/ribs) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick gets his 300th regular season win in his fourth try. Only Don Shula (328) and George Halas (318) have more. Chiefs head coach Andy Reid is next with 253.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                So much for the game of the year on Sunday night. The 49ers look unstoppable right now.

Another jink. I'm on a roll this week.
                Double jink. Still rolling.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Titans QB Ryan Tannehill (ankle) is out.
                  Giants QB Daniel Jones (neck) is out.

Lions RB David Montgomery (ribs) is out.

Jaguars WR Zay Jones (knee) is out.

Colts TE Kylen Granson (concussion) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Browns QB Deshaun Watson (shoulder) is out.

Texans WR Robert Woods (foot) is out.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Vikings QB Kirk Cousins suffered a torn Achilles' tendon in the Vikings’ Week 8 win over the Packers. See you in 2024.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

So much for the game of the year on Sunday night. The 49ers look unstoppable right now.
                        Three weeks later... jink trifecta.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Raiders have fired head coach Josh McDaniels and general manager Dave Ziegler.

Linebacker coach Antonio Pierce will become the team’s interim head coach​.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Patriots WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) is out.

Fields out one more week.

Comment

The Raiders have fired head coach Josh McDaniels and general manager Dave Ziegler.

Linebacker coach Antonio Pierce will become the team’s interim head coach​.
                              And now they've benched Jimmy G in favor of rookie Aidan O'Connell.

Comment

Josh McDaniels didn't even finish the second year of his 6 year/$60 million contract. And the Raiders are still on the hook for the remaining $40 million plus.

This is after Jon Gruden only coached 4 of the 10 years on his 10 year/ $100 million contract. NFL coaching contracts are fully guaranteed.

The Raiders will soon be paying three head coaches.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X