No announcement yet.

NFL Post-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears DE Montez Sweat led the Bears team in sacks with 6.

Bears DE Montez Sweat also led the Commanders team in sacks with 6.5. He was traded to the Bears after week 8.

It's the first time in NFL history that a player has finished the season as the sack leader for two different teams.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Browns joined the 1984 Bears as the only teams to make the playoffs using five starting quarterbacks.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sunday night's Rams-Lions matchup should be interesting with Matthew Stafford and Jarrod Goff both going against the teams that traded them. Do you think they may have a little extra motivation for this game?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Jarod Mayo was hired to succeed Bill Belichick as Patriots' HC

Comment

• Steelers-Bills game postponed until Monday@4:30 due to extreme weather.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I guess a wind chill that is 40 below zero in Kansas City isn't considered to be extreme weather.
              Last edited by madducks; 01-13-2024, 05:38 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Despite the 14 point differential, I thought the Steelers played fairly well against the Bills. A few less mistakes (fumble, goal line interception, missed tackle) and it would have been a much different game. The Bills are on a roll, but I can't see them (or the Chiefs) getting past the winner of the Ravens-Texans game, which I think is going to be the best matchup of the post-season.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Eagles center Jason Kelce has told his teammates he is retiring.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Bill Belichick canned as Patriots HC after 24 seasons
                    Belichick interviewed with the Falcons on Monday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Reigning NCAA national champion head coach Jim Harbaugh interviewed with the Chargers on Monday.​

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                        Reigning NCAA national champion head coach Jim Harbaugh interviewed with the Chargers on Monday.​
                        And the Falcons on Tuesday.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Antonio Pierce hired as the permanent HC of the Raiders

Comment

• Shane Waldron is the Bears new OC,

Seems like it could be good for Fields or the new rookie QB if they go that way.

Comment

• The Eagles fired both DC Sean Desai and OC Brian Johnson

Comment

Working...
                              X