No announcement yet.

Fantasy Football Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I slightly prefer Green to Bryant because Green is more consistent and less of a knucklehead. But both should be beastly.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Agree with Erik although i do prefer Romo to Dalton.
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I agree with the statements.....Romo throws more than Dalton....but Green is definitely more consistent and less knuckleheadish....

Comment

Hornsby is up. Hammer jumped a bit. I'll take his pick down.

Comment

Gronk's injury was a freakish one, and nothing that should hamper him going into 2013. His PPG total was insane for a TE.

Comment

I REALLY wanted to take a QB in my spot...the value with Brees or Brady is huge, but I just can't miss out on a WR here with every QB but one on the board.

Comment

I would have taken Julio if he had fallen to me.

Comment

My jaw dropped when Crabtree came off the board at 2.06! Hammer, buddy....I think he's got some value heading into next year.....but seriously? 2.06?

There are so many other more consistent and dependable WR's that you could have drafted....all I can say is WOW!

I'd be stunned if Crabtree's value is that high heading into preseason.

Like I said, "love the player, but not sure I'm that high on him".

Comment

I assume we can draft college players expected to be drafted, no?

Comment

I wasn't planning on it.....because I don't follow college football that much....but I don't have a problem with it if someone does.

Comment

I know I know I know...there are a slew of QB's and the top 12 are beastly, plus this goes against my draft approach every year, but I cannot see passing on him here.

Comment

Yes on college players

I didnt like my wayne pick but he is a target monster.
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Went WR/WR at 2.11/3.02 because the Big Two TEs were gone, QB depth is such that I didn't feel the need to nab one yet, and in the PPR format with Foster at RB1 it might be better to load up on WR and experiment at RB2. I did think about Forte at 3.02, though. If it were 2 WR/1 Flex instead of 3 WR/0 Flex, I might have gone for Forte.

Comment

I'm surprised Gris took a guy who failed to meet the "baseline" a lot last year.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                                My jaw dropped when Crabtree came off the board at 2.06! Hammer, buddy....I think he's got some value heading into next year.....but seriously? 2.06?

There are so many other more consistent and dependable WR's that you could have drafted....all I can say is WOW!

I'd be stunned if Crabtree's value is that high heading into preseason.

Like I said, "love the player, but not sure I'm that high on him".
                                Here is what i will say about Crabtree once CK took over. After the getting to know you period that is.

Week 13 7/101
                                Week 14 9/93
                                Week 15 7/107/2
                                Week 16 4/65
                                Week 17 8/172/2

Then of course was his playoff outburst last week. Did i reach? Yes but i wanted him and didnt think be would get back to me. I have no remorse.

Comment

Working...
                                X