Fantasy Football Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Mock Discussion Thread

Anyone interested in taking part in a football mock now while football is still fresh in our minds? I thought there might be some value especially when mocks start in august, for comparison purposes. This wouldnt be a league.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

sure!

Comment

Yep, I'm in.

Comment

Ok thats 3. We need 9 more good men but i suppose if we have to we can do it with less and have people draft multiple teams.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I'll do it.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

So we are at four. If you guys think its stillbeneficial we can do a twelve team mock where we each draft three teams. I am interested in the perceived value today and be able to compare it to august and you guys are always on top of your football game so it should have a lot of value.

Does that work?

Comment

I have another person interested, but he needs to sign up here first.

Comment

Ok. We can wait a few days. Kickoff monday???

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  So we are at four. If you guys think its stillbeneficial we can do a twelve team mock where we each draft three teams. I am interested in the perceived value today and be able to compare it to august and you guys are always on top of your football game so it should have a lot of value.

Does that work?
                  Works for me!

Comment

I know it's not going to be a league, but it would be nice to know whether we should be basing our selections on PPR or non-PPR, keeper or redraft, etc.
                    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Agreed. If its cool with all lets go PPR 12 teams redraft with standard lineups and scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Agreed. If its cool with all lets go PPR 12 teams redraft with standard lineups and scoring.
                        Cool with me! How many rounds do you want to go?

Comment

Lets go 15. I am sure there isnt much value in our kicker assessments.

One suggestion. A sentence or two on why youre taking your guy where you are would be helpful. At least for the first 4 rounds or so.

Comment

I'll do this. Glad to esp since it's not a league.
                            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Excellent. Thats five.

Comment

Working...
                              X