Junior Seau Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    You're smart enough to realize that heading a soccer ball for years has to have some effect on your brain, aren't you?
    Nowhere near as bad as the cranial bleeding caused by listening to Rush.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
      Nowhere near as bad as the cranial bleeding caused by listening to Rush.
      Meh. You have cranial bleeding if you don't dig Rush
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        I'd rather play soccer and hit the ball with my head 1000 times than take one baseball in the ear. Would you let your kids play baseball or fast-pitch softball?
        We agree to disagree. Just seems silly to think hitting something with your head over and over and over won't cause some damage.
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
          Meh. You have cranial bleeding if you don't dig Rush
          That explains a lot in this place.

J
          Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Some clips of the memorial service. Great speeches and tributes. Very, very classy of Elway, Fox, and Manning to attend.

Hours after Junior Seau was buried in his hometown, thousands of fans got their chance to cheer one more time for the hard-hitting, fist-pumping linebacker at the stadium where he starred for 13 seasons.

Comment

Working...
            X