RJ Pay for Play - Draft Discussion Thread 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
    I found interesting Revo that you traded for Brandon Lloyd and then gave him back the guy you got him from.
    Yeah. I was overloaded with WRs, but had mediocre RBs. I made two other offers -- one was declined, and the aforementioned one that sat and sat.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Yeah. I was overloaded with WRs, but had mediocre RBs. I made two other offers -- one was declined, and the aforementioned one that sat and sat.
      Your were overloaded with WRs and I am overloaded with crap.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Traut, any interest in the offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
          Traut, any interest in the offer?
          Sorry Jamie, been on the road. I'm gonna look at it this afternoon.

Comment

• Boom goes the dynamite! Almost 190 points, not a bad week. That Rodgers guy is still good and the Lights are happy to have Arian Foster back.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              Boom goes the dynamite! Almost 190 points, not a bad week. That Rodgers guy is still good and the Lights are happy to have Arian Foster back.
              :blabla:
              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Hey, Scott. I'm glad that I could help you sleep better tonight. That Chris Johnson trade that we made sure looks good on your end this week. Instead of being up about 8pts (with SDS having LaGarrette Blount left), you're up 26pts. Good luck tonight. Hope this post doesn't jink you.
                14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                TE: Olsen (NA)
                K: Lutz (7)
                DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

• Yeah if LeGarrette gets 27 pts I am sunk. Yeah that trade really helped me get back out of the basement. Maybe I can make it to the doghouse and see .500 for the rest of the year.

Comment

• I squeaked out my 3rd victory....I'm stunned to be 3-1.....mostly due to Welker and my WR corp.

Errrr....I mean my team is very consistent.....yeah, that's it!

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      I squeaked out my 3rd victory....I'm stunned to be 3-1.....mostly due to Welker and my WR corp.

Yeah, Welker has been a monster for you this year. Nice draft pick, Bob!
                      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                      TE: Olsen (NA)
                      K: Lutz (7)
                      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

• Originally posted by griswold View Post
                        I squeaked out my 3rd victory....I'm stunned to be 3-1.....mostly due to Welker and my WR corp.

Good game, I have Brady in a 6 Pt per TD PPR league and I was rooting for him to throw to anyone but Welker, but he did not listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                          Good game, I have Brady in a 6 Pt per TD PPR league and I was rooting for him to throw to anyone but Welker, but he did not listen.
                          Yeah, he certainly loves Welker...as he should.

Comment

• Guys, I will be at Disney starting tomorrow for a week, so if you try to offer any trades I may be a little slow getting back to you.

Comment

• my team

Is it time to dump yet?

:mad:
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                                my team

Is it time to dump yet?

:mad:
                                Apparently Aaron Rodgers and Greg Jennings thought it was time for you to dump when they hooked up on that TD. Sorry Mike, tough way to go to 0-5 as your team had a good week.

Comment

Working...
                                X