The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Pittsburgh Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken View Post

By all indications Pickett is confirmed to be a diva.

I hope he grows some humility holding down that bench in Philly.
    Source?

I don't blame Kenny Pickett for being mad at the Steelers. After Mason Rudolph left, the Steelers told Pickett that the QB job was his. The Wilson signing seems like a betrayal to me.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

Source?

I don't blame Kenny Pickett for being mad at the Steelers. After Mason Rudolph left, the Steelers told Pickett that the QB job was his. The Wilson signing seems like a betrayal to me.
      Sorry are you asking me for a source on an opinion?

Source is me.

He was crying about getting benched last year too.

Play better and none of these things happen.

Comment

Sorry are you asking me for a source on an opinion?

Source is me.

He was crying about getting benched last year too.

Play better and none of these things happen.
        Ok. But, an opinion is not a confirmation.

For what it's worth, Pickett did play better in the first game after former OC Matt Canada was fired. Unfortunately, Pickett was injured in the next game. Then Mitch Trubiski was terrible as they lost to two of the worst teams in the league and helped the Bears get the first pick lol. Then Mason Rudolph helped put 30 points on the board for the first time in what seemed like forever to steal away the starting QB job. And Pickett didn't get the 7 game audition with a new OC that Steelers fans were hoping for. Under OC Matt Canada, the Steelers play calling was so predictable that it was laughable.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm not sure how my post got so misconstrued. It really wasn't that complex.

Last year he acted like a diva when he got benched. I think he ended up off roster for the game because he wouldn't be the 2nd string? Is that right?

Now, news comes out that as soon as the Steelers traded for Wilson, he went and cried to management again.

So (IN MY OPINION) that confirms (TO ME) that he is indeed a diva like it appeared last year.

I'm not sure why this was unclear previously. Is there a news source that factually confirms that people are divas? I assumed that it was understood that that characterization is always opinion and not a stated fact that needs a source to back it up.

What exactly would that look like? What specific facts did you want cited?

Weird thread.

Comment

I'm not sure how my post got so misconstrued. It really wasn't that complex.

Last year he acted like a diva when he got benched. I think he ended up off roster for the game because he wouldn't be the 2nd string? Is that right?

Now, news comes out that as soon as the Steelers traded for Wilson, he went and cried to management again.

So (IN MY OPINION) that confirms (TO ME) that he is indeed a diva like it appeared last year.

I'm not sure why this was unclear previously. Is there a news source that factually confirms that people are divas? I assumed that it was understood that that characterization is always opinion and not a stated fact that needs a source to back it up.

What exactly would that look like? What specific facts did you want cited?

Weird thread.
            It's all good. I was just giving you a hard time.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

It's all good. I was just giving you a hard time.
              ha, got me!

Comment

Working...
              X