Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Chicago Bears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chancellor
    replied
    It's almost too bad the Bears gutted the defense with the trades they made.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Fields with 167 yards & 2 TDs/1 INT passing + 147 yards & 2 TDs rushing. Good for 41 points. Not the most ever but I will take that any week. Kyler who?
    How much does the int. affect his points?

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Ok, i'm officially on the Bears bandwagon now. I just benched Kyler Murray (questionable + late game) for Justin Fields (starting + early game). Go Bears!
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I hope he scores you the most points you ever had at QB.
    Fields with 167 yards & 2 TDs/1 INT passing + 147 yards & 2 TDs rushing. Good for 41 points. Not the most ever but I will take that any week. Kyler who?

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Ok, i'm officially on the Bears bandwagon now. I just benched Kyler Murray (questionable + late game) for Justin Fields (starting + early game). Go Bears!
    I hope he scores you the most points you ever had at QB.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    If your team plays that well against the Packers next time around, Aaron Rodgers ownership shares of the Bears will go down by a lot.

The PFF grades for your offensive linemen must have been really great. They mauled a pretty decent Patriots defense in the run game.
    The line still need work for pass protection, but run blocking has been excellent .

Teven Jenkins has been a beast with a rating of 88.3. Glad he wasn't cut at the beginning of the year as rumored.

Moving Quinn for a 4th round pick clearly shows wins are not the focus on Poles rebuild. He is staying his course. I hope Coach surprises with a few more wins.

Leave a comment:

• chancellor
    replied
    Bill Belichick will remain tied with Papa Bear for 2nd most wins in history. The rebuilding 8 point underdogs beat the Patriots in their house. This was the first time ever the Bears won at New England.
    If your team plays that well against the Packers next time around, Aaron Rodgers ownership shares of the Bears will go down by a lot.

The PFF grades for your offensive linemen must have been really great. They mauled a pretty decent Patriots defense in the run game.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Bill Belichick will remain tied with Papa Bear for 2nd most wins in history. The rebuilding 8 point underdogs beat the Patriots in their house. This was the first time ever the Bears won at New England.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Bears Rebuilding.jpg

Go Bears Go

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    I am happy ish with a win.

It seems like Fields took a step backwards. I have hope that this current staff can fix him, but after next week it will not get easier. Defense against the run did not take a step forward either.

I would have enjoyed the win much more if I would have seen some improvement anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    I know it was a good decision to trade Khalil Mack, but I sure do miss him.

Khalil Mack’s first game as a member of the #Chargers:

- 6 tackles
    - 3 TFLs
    - 3 sacks
    - 4 QB hits
    - 1 forced fumble

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    I found this on Wikipedia too!

Super Bowl championships (1)
    That was a great year. So much fun. I had season tickets and even went to a game in Detroit.

There are 12 teams that have never won a Super Bowl with 4 of those never having been there.

The Bears are second only to the Packers in Championships won before the first Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Oh, but it is.

Wikipedia:

Who is the most historic NFL team?

One of only two charter members of the NFL still in existence, the Chicago Bears have played the most games (1,435) and recorded both the most wins (783) and ties (42) in NFL regular season history, as of the end of the 2021 NFL season.

And now they have added one more of each.
    I found this on Wikipedia too!

Super Bowl championships (1)

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    Not Historic
    Oh, but it is.

Wikipedia:

Who is the most historic NFL team?

One of only two charter members of the NFL still in existence, the Chicago Bears have played the most games (1,435) and recorded both the most wins (783) and ties (42) in NFL regular season history, as of the end of the 2021 NFL season.

And now they have added one more of each.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X