Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Thread for THE HISTORIC Chicago Bears.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post

There's always problems with the Bears top draft pick.

Seriously though, I think it's a glitch in the site setup. The workaround is to spell out the word number instead of using the # sign.
    Home#1 number one

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Ian Rapoport must be reading this thread.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports the Bears want “historic compensation” for the No. 1 overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Why does number one pick turn to Home (in blue) after I hit post?
    There's always problems with the Bears top draft pick.

Seriously though, I think it's a glitch in the site setup. The workaround is to spell out the word number instead of using the # sign.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    And the Home pick in 2024 goes to THE CHICAGO BEARS!
    Why does number one pick turn to Home (in blue) after I hit post?

Now that Caleb Williams has officially declared the pick becomes much more valuable. I have no idea what the Bears will do. It seems pretty split around here.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    And the Home pick in 2024 goes to THE CHICAGO BEARS!
    Last edited by Gregg; 01-15-2024, 05:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    The Chicago Bears became the first team ever to have a +3 turnover margin and 40 minutes or more of time of possession and lose the game. This was the 49th time it had happened, and teams were 48-0 prior to the Bears losing to the Lions.

HISTORIC!

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Former Bear and current Charger Khalil Mack had a historic game against the Raiders in week 4 with an incredible 6 sacks in one game!

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    The Bears ended their 14 game losing streak last week. They were getting close to becoming historic before pulling off the upset against the Commanders.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied

The Bears traded WR Chase Claypool to the Dolphins in exchange for a 2025 sixth-round draft pick. So, the Bears ended up getting 18 catches over 10 games in exchange for that number 32 pick that they gave up. Claypool will probably become a star in Miami.
    I don't think he will. He has no idea how to be a team player. Buh bye.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post

Gregg - reminder, don't gamble.
    You got that right!

I literally said to my Wife after last nights game that I am really glad I no longer gamble. BECAUSE i SUCK AT IT!

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied

The Bears are 3.5 point underdogs to a team that lost by 50 POINTS LAST WEEKEND! And they are at HOME!

It is sad to me that I don't think anyone in Illinois would take the Bears and 3.5 today.
    Gregg - reminder, don't gamble.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Chase Claypool criticized the Bears’ coaches earlier in the week. When asked by a reporter if he was being put in the best position to showcase his skills, Claypool paused before saying no. It was previously rumored that Claypool could be a healthy scratch for his lack of effort. Now officially on the outs with his coaching staff, it’s possible the Bears look to trade Claypool before the season ends.
    The Bears traded WR Chase Claypool to the Dolphins in exchange for a 2025 sixth-round draft pick. So, the Bears ended up getting 18 catches over 10 games in exchange for that number 32 pick that they gave up. Claypool will probably become a star in Miami.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    This Bears team just tied the record for allowing the largest comeback in their history!

Fields set the record for most completions in a row at 16. This is a historic team.

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Chase Claypool criticized the Bears’ coaches earlier in the week. When asked by a reporter if he was being put in the best position to showcase his skills, Claypool paused before saying no. It was previously rumored that Claypool could be a healthy scratch for his lack of effort. Now officially on the outs with his coaching staff, it’s possible the Bears look to trade Claypool before the season ends.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X