RJ Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    First off, he's not going to get 4 games. Le'Veon Bell won many teams a fantasy championship last year. I think we've seen that it's not overall fantasy points that matters, but fantasy ppg. Now sure, you can say, well you're risking those first three games, but that might be a risk worth taking.

If it's one or two games, no brainer at #4.
    Agree. Even if it's three games.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Where is friarfan?
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Was hoping one of the WR's drafted before me fell. Didn't love the McCoy pick due to age/injury but if he stays healthy, he's a monster.

Comment

Big line of demarcation between #6 and #7.

Comment

Yep the drop off from Julio is pretty steep. Luckily in RJ Pay For I pick 3rd and Zeke, Lev, and Julio have to go back into the draft.

Thought about going with one of two RB's or Green. Green is pretty steady when healthy, hopefully he will be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
              los angeles whorechargers
              lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                Yep the drop off from Julio is pretty steep. Luckily in RJ Pay For I pick 3rd and Zeke, Lev, and Julio have to go back into the draft.

Thought about going with one of two RB's or Green. Green is pretty steady when healthy, hopefully he will be healthy.
                I don't think the dropoff is after Julio. I think it's after McCoy - who, by the way, I think will be huge this year. Almost went with him at #5

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                  I don't think the dropoff is after Julio. I think it's after McCoy - who, by the way, I think will be huge this year. Almost went with him at #5
                  Could be, I just am not in love with that offense and he will get his most likely, but I won't book it. That said after McCoy/Gordon you definitely drop a little I think to get to the next RB. I probably won't get McCoy this year because I will take the WR through Green before him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                    Big line of demarcation between #6 and #7.
                    I thought so too. Evans is really young, so maybe it is possible he can still improve
                    --------------------------------------
                    You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi.I'm.Mandy View Post
                      I thought so too. Evans is really young, so maybe it is possible he can still improve
                      I'm on the fence with him. Amazing talent (and young) no doubt but there's no way he sees the volume of passes going his way this year like he did last year. And, he hasn't proven to have the most reliable hands and his drops need to improve.

Comment

lol!!!!
                        Couldn't help myself.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

I'm on the fence with him. Amazing talent (and young) no doubt but there's no way he sees the volume of passes going his way this year like he did last year. And, he hasn't proven to have the most reliable hands and his drops need to improve.
                          Agreed. They added a lot of weapons on offense.

Comment

I figured that I might as well take 2 of the bellcow backs left in the league rather than fighting to find a guy who MIGHT get 200 carries, or speculate on passcatching backs. It's a whole lot easier to find receivers that are going to catch 70 balls at just about any point in the draft...

BTW, as revo said, with all the weapons that TB added this season, I can see a natural dropoff for Evens, even if he actually gets better.
                            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              I figured that I might as well take 2 of the bellcow backs left in the league rather than fighting to find a guy who MIGHT get 200 carries, or speculate on passcatching backs. It's a whole lot easier to find receivers that are going to catch 70 balls at just about any point in the draft...

BTW, as revo said, with all the weapons that TB added this season, I can see a natural dropoff for Evens, even if he actually gets better.
                              More Bellcow !!!
                              --------------------------------------
                              You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Howard + Ajayi is a great combo.

Comment

Working...
                                X